RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf-Pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

The Wolf-Pack Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf-Pack   The Wolf-Pack Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Rainfall is heard and thunder echoes across the arena. A wolf howls in the distance and a lightning bolt flashes, carving a wolf's head on a big boulder on the titantron. Sparks fly off and the lights fade back in as DaWolf makes his way to the ring, wearing his usual black cape and punctured gloves. He climbs into the ring and places the cape on a turnbuckle, with the wolf head looking over the ring.

It is time.. It is time for one of the greatest alliances in history to form again. I have travelled far and wide, I have been part of many martial arts federations, and whenever I felt the time was right, I'd come out and do this... This is a call for the elite, for those with my same directions and morals. I am calling to form, once more, The Wolf-Pack! But make no mistake, this is no ordinary team, or stable, or anything of the sort. This is to become a brotherhood of blood and honor. Those who want to join will have to prove themselves worthy of the title of a "wolf of the Pack". I will let you know of the requirements as I am sure many will be interested, but have no doubts, it is easy to get cast away if you fail to comply with our principles, or even worse, if you betray our morals...
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

The Wolf-Pack Empty
PostSubject: Space Trucker answers the call...   The Wolf-Pack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Suddenly,the familiar roar of a Harley Davidson fatboy is heard!
The Titan Tron starts playing a video of a song first shown on Last Friday.
It's Space Trucker's theme and there he is,driving slowly his Harley towards the ring,dressed in black leather and smoking a hand rolled cigarette.
Although he lost his first match in the Federation,the crowd starts to applause and cheer,for both Dynamite Dave Wigton and him,gave everything they had,giving quite a show!
Space Trucker steps in the ring and asks for a microphone.
When he was offered one,he grabbed it,looked DaWolf straight in the eye and spoke.

"DaWolf.During my short stay at TIW,you had the chance to know me."
"You know who I am,what I am,where I stand."
"Moreover,you know what I want and what I'll do to get it"
He draws a deep breath and turns to the crowd!
"I WANT RESPECT AND CLEAN FIGHTS!"

He turns to DaWolf again.
"You know that I am ready to bleed for my morals,as you have done for yours.
We have a common code of ethics and we have the same mission"

He turns to the crowd once more and raises his hand pointing to them.
"TO SHOW TO THESE PEOPLE WHO"S REALLY WORTHY OF THEIR RESPECT!"
The crowd gets on their feet,cheering,shouting and whistling.
Among thunderous applause,Space Trucker turns to DaWolf again and asks him.

"DaWolf!Am I worthy for the Wolfpack?"
DaWolf stares at Space Trucker.
He keeps on looking right at Space Trucker's eyes,until the crowd start to sit down,quieting,feeling uneasy.
There's one question now in everyone's mind....
What will DaWolf say?.....
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

The Wolf-Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Pack   The Wolf-Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:02 am

DaWolf considers Space Trucker for a minute then raises his own mic.

Space Trucker, I have known you for a while now and you've had your chance at The Pack... as far as I'm concerned, you have earned your spot with me here in RCW... [b] (Space Trucker seems satisfied but gets interrupted) [b]BUT... in the interest of fairness, you will be put to the test just like everyone else will me... You and me are in a tag match this week. You know what I say: It doesn't matter if we win or lose, as long as we give them the fight of their lives!

And just so we are clear on the other points, you need to know some rules before you even consider joining, and this one goes too all the Friday night superstars wishing to join:
#1: The Pack is one... no side-jobs, no back-stabs, no back-offs
#2: The Pack comes first, then everybody else
#3: An attack on a wolf is an attack on The Pack
#4: We fight together, and we stay together

All the other members will know this and respect it. I will have no problem kicking someone out if they don't respect our principles. My vision is a very coherent group of wrestlers with a higher goal than simple match winnings. If you feel you fit in, try to prove yourself worthy, and I'll consider it!
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

The Wolf-Pack Empty
PostSubject: Space Trucker anwers...   The Wolf-Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Space Trucker doesn't seem shocked-in fact,he grins broadly and says:
"I gladly accept your decision DaWolf-I wouldn't have it any other way!
You're the kind of Leader I can relate to,leading by example,in all fairness.
Friday night,you will have my Act of Faith-I'm ready to bleed for the Pack!"

Space Trucker,throws away the microphone,turns to the -now silent- crowd and shouts with all his strength..
"FRIDAY NIGHT,PEOPLE!YOU'LL HAVE A TASTE OF WHAT THE WOLFPACK STANDS FOR!"
The crowd starts cheering and screaming hysterically-why not after all?
There will be blood!
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

The Wolf-Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Pack   The Wolf-Pack Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:15 am

(OOC): If anyone is interested in joining The Wolf-Pack, I would suggest sending a PM for some impact-making during the PPV. I have an idea for The Pack should we get more members but I can only do it when I know who's joining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wolf-Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Pack   The Wolf-Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf-Pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: