RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting the facts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Getting the facts Empty
PostSubject: Getting the facts   Getting the facts Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 am

*An Interviewer walks up to brad legend*

Interviewer, Brad Tonight is your day veiw here in RCW but you are not new to the squared circle youve fought some of the toughest and ruthless people in north america what brings you to the international ring?

Brad Legend, First off i'm not to thrilled to be here as my first match is against some 500 pound man, I'm not even going to try against Yokozuna Sumo he is an easy opponent. You ask what brings me to the international ring thats simple ive beat the best in North America and its high time I beat the best in the world.

People that you know say you have this thing against loosing something about a demon can you explain that to me and the RCW veiwers?

Its something I would rather not talk about but I must. When I lose an Alter Ego comes out of me he is known as the Dragon Warrior, Drakon. When I was a child I was "Said to be in a coma for two month" The doctors said it was amazing because my body had grew stronger each day. In those two months it felt like I was awake and living but living in the Dragons Den where I met the alter ego Drakon. Drakon made me a promise that aslong as I helped him with something he would help me so that I would awake and never lose.

*Interviewer seems puzzled then says, What did you do for Drakon?

That I do not have to explain I think this interview is over good bye.

*The Interviewer leaves
Back to top Go down

Getting the facts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: