RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No time to rest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:51 pm

After some days of rest and with his first victory, Sparkhawk arrives to the gym of RCW to keep his training

- Well now a tag team match, no idea how it will go, but hope to help enough my tag partner. Time to train again

Sparkhawk goes again to the weight machine and starts with 260 lbs this time

- Good that i started with one win, and hope this Miguel stops bothering me, even if will be sure he will keep causing me problems, he will be in the tag match too.

Sparkhawk stays quiet for some seconds meanwhile he starts with the machine

- Hope this time i dont win only by luck... Hope my strength stays with me so i can help Lombard. Well enough talking alone. Better train seriously Sparkhawk, you need it. Hope nobody look for trouble here
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Sparkhawk hasn't noticed that Lombard has come into the gym looking for him and has been standing beside the weight machine listening to Sparkhawk talk to himself.

Lombard: "Congratulations on your win Sparkhawk."

Lombard watches as Sparkhawk jumps in surprise and then tries to pretend that he wasn't surprised. He takes the weight machine next to Sparkhawk and puts 320 pounds on the press.

Lombard: "I'm glad that you are able to celebrate a little after your last match, and as you have probably noticed I am pretty pissed off about losing mine. I am going to try to not be a buzz kill for you, but I just don't want you complaining if you don't get much ring time because our oponnents are laying on the mat unconcience."

Lombard begins his second set of 30 reps on the weight machine.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:59 pm

After recovering from the surprise Lombard just gave him and finishing his set of exercises on that weight. Sparkhawk takes a pause. Takes a look about what Lombard is doing

- Well at least i can see you're in better mood now. And i see your condition is good enough, you probably had one opponent too lucky. Let me fix something here for a second.

Sparkhawk check the weights and increase them to 360 Lbs

- Looks like i will need a really good condition to keep with you... If you destroy our opponents before i fight, is ok, i won't attack you, won't be mad at you, you will do the job that is needed to do as tag partner and i will do mine. Hope also you dont get a complain at me as tag partner when the match is over. Will be an honor to fight next to you

Sparkhawk starts the new set of exercises
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:18 pm

Lombard pauses in the middle of his reps and chuckles at Sparkhawk.

Lombard: "Looks like even my black cloud can't bring your spirits down. You'll need em in the ring for our match. And don't worry, I'll save a little bit of the fun for you. I like your attitude, and you fought well in your last match. It will be a pleasure to partner with you for this tag match."

Lombard finishes his reps and starts to get up to leave and when Sparkhawk isn't looking moves the pin in Sparkhawls weight machine to add an extra 100 pounds.

Lombard: "You don't need to worry about me or my state of mind for the match. I'll go into the ring, say my peice, and then I'm 100% business."
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Sparkhawk keeps trying to keep his exercise rhythm when he notices its harder for him to lift the weight he put

- Yeah i know i don't need to worry about you, i'm worrying about not being pur weak point in the match... Is me or this became harder?? looks like i need to rest a little.

Sparhwahk gets up and checks the machine and notices the 460 lbs

- HEY!!! what you just did??? Funny one! And i was starting to doubt about my capacity!!

Sparkhawk gives a look to Lombard like saying "You will pay this", and then start laughing.

- If i don't see you until then, see ya on the ring, and don't worry, i will be prepared

Sparkhawk gets the weight machine back to 360, and keeps his exercise
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:52 am

The door suddenly slams wide open as Thunderhawk enters the ring whistling. Seemingly without noticing Spark and Lombard, he calmly gets to a set of weights and considers them.

Without turning his back to the two others, he starts to talk.
"Gentlemen ... First, good luck for your tag match." He throws his towel on a bench and takes off his T-shirt, showing a bad scar on his back.

He throws the towel over his shoulders and puts black gloves on, before considering the weights.
"You will not need that much luck, in any case. You are far better than Haunted and Miguel ... An even if the match will not be at your advantage, well ..." He stops. "You have good chances to win in any case."

He then approaches Lombard's machine and discretely increases the weight by 120 lbs ...
"Once you'll overwhelm your frustration for your last match, you will not be beaten easily, Lombard ... hope you know that ..."

He then goes to Sparkhawk and increases the weight by 80 lbs.
"As for you, I first need to thank you a lot for having given me a hand last night. The only thing I want to know is why you did save me ..."

He smiles seeing that both are making seemingly surhuman efforts to lift their weights ...
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:30 am

Sparkhawk starts to notice again how it starts to be harder to do his exercises. Give a look to Thunderhawk, and then says

- You too?? Guys i know you care about me being stronger, but not THAT QUICK!.

Sparkhawk meanwhile tries to do at least 5 rep with the new weight

- About the answer you want. Well you once told me about solidarity between hawks. And i'll put in practice. As i said once, you were one of the few that gave me a warm welcome instead a hit. Apart, you shouldn't keep fighting on that condition... So better watch out how much effort you make.

Sparkhawk sets back the weight to 360

- Before next time i go to see you will be at hospital...
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:35 am

Thunderhawk grins.
"Well, looks like i'll have to return the favour ... Yep, maybe i'll have to, one day."

He keeps smiling.
"And don't worry about my condition. I proved i was able to beat theRock like this, so Irvin should not be a problem for me, even if i will spit blood during our match ... And i'll not go to hospital !"

He stops laughing. "Well, if i have to go, i think i'm able to attach myself to my stretcher and fly with it from the window in order to fight !"
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:51 am

Sparkhawk stops suddenly his training and gives a worried look to Thunderhawk

- Are you insane?? You kept coughing blood the whole week almost get a beating from those 3 during last show and you worry more about a fight than your own health?? You want to end your career that quick?

Sparkhawk takes a deep breath and then keeps talking

- If you need to rest and be at observation in a hospital, i'll take care you accomplish it, you want it or not. Or you start caring about yourself, or be prepared to end your career. And i would prefer the first
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:14 am

Thunderhawk angrily stares at Sparkhawk ...
"Listen something, buddy ... Not because you saved me i will accept these ideas from you. No, you're not my mom to tell me what i should do ..."

Thunderhawk points his finger to Sparkhawk :
"And remember something ... Never insult me. Don't tell me i'm insane, or i'll be very angry ... I care about myself more than i care about all this s**t ... But I think it's not so serious. At least not enough to keep me in bed."

He suddenly bursts in a cheerful laugh and goes to lift some weights.
"Come on, don't take that puzzled expression, i was joking. Why the hell would i be angry, come on ..."
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:27 am

- Heh, well if you say so... And ok, sorry if i insulted you... I'' stay quiet next time and try to not worry that much. -

Sparkhawk breaths deeply, finishes in the weight machine and gets ready to leave taking a bottle of water.

- Well better i do some Km of running, that will help me to relax

Thinking to himself: - Yeah better i leave here before my big mouth cause me a trouble here, i need friends here, no more enemies

Sparkhawk starts to walk to the exit of the gym

- See you guys
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:32 am

Thunderhawk talks just when Spark grabs the handle.
"Hey, mate ... Didn't intend to scare you, you know ? If you think I was really angry, well leave that thought behind you ... I've never been so happy !" He smiles from ear to ear.

"But yet, if you think that i am your enemy, i don't like you, etc ... Reconsider everything again !" He winks "I'll prove i am not, one day or another ..."

He increases the weights and starts lifting them, but then stops just when Sparkhawk left.
He starts thinking. "Gosh ... That poor Spark looks so shocked that he is able to get run over by a truck ... Better i'll keep an eye on him."

He suddenly stands up, salutes Lombard and exits in the corridor shouting : "Spaaaaark ! Wait for meee !"
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:37 am

Lombard has been pretending not to notice that Thunderhawk increased the weight on his machine and has kept doing his reps while listening in on the conversation between Thunderhawk and Sparkhawk. As soon as the door closes behind Thunderhawk as he leaves Lombard stops using the machine and shakes his arms. Rubbing his muscles that are sore from all the extra weight he gets up to leave muttering under his breath as he walks out.

Lombard: "Those boys just aren't right...maybe I'll fit right in then."

Lombard leaves with a small grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:55 am

Sparkhawk turns his face to the road he was walking and see Thunderhawk running to reach him

- Yes?? You coming? - Sparkhawk thinks for himself "Great... Now he will follow me, well keep your mouth closed, Sparkhawk" - Well, be prepared, i won't slow my rhythm so you can keep up with me....

Then Sparkhawk see that lombard went out of the gym

- You coming too? Well hope your condition is good enough. No time to lose, i'm going to start even if you're not ready yet
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Thunderhawk suddenly starts and passes in front of Sparkhawk, who is still waiting.
"Oh come on Spark ... don't want to get beaten by an epileptic, blood-spitting and older wrestler ?"

He bursts in a cheerful laugh and slows down, then stops. He abundantly coughs and spits lot of blood. He then whispers something and takes a pill from his pocket, swallowing it.
He turns and waits for the two others .

"Now can we get started or not ?"
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Lombard comes up to Thunderhawk and Sparkhawk just in time to see Thunderhawk spitting blood all over the place.

Lombard: "Dude, you need to get that looked at. I know a guy. He used to patch me up when I was in the military."

Lombard looks down at the blood again and then back to Thunderhawk.

Lombard: " You're not gonna let that slow you down though are you? We've got a lot of running to do today"

Lombard starts his running again.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Thunderhawk suddenly leg trips Lombard and grabs him before he falls.
"Me, slowed down by THIS ? Oh, come on, you don't know me well enough. And it's nothing, just theRock trying to stop me ..."

Thunderhawk puts Lombard on his feet again. "Now let's start, or i'll start to freeze"
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:14 pm

- Yeah, go slowpokes, before i start leaving you behind... This oldies...

Sparkhawk thinks now : Well at least they changed topic, good for me

Sparkhawk starts to get out of the building and starts to run, not paying attention if the other guys are behind him for a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No time to rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: No time to rest   No time to rest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No time to rest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: