RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicidal Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:26 pm

*The Letters S-U-I-C-I-D-E-!-! flashes oh the screen*

Warren Michaels:Johnny who is this.....
Johnny Carson:i'm not sure but i have a bad feeling

*The Lights shut off and when they turn on Suicide!! is standing in the middle of the ring*

Suicide!!:Hahaha ok if you guys would please turn you attention to me for a moment because you might want to hear this it will explain alot,many of you know who i am but for you don't you will learn very quickly

*Suicide!! paces the ring*

Suicide!!:I am a man of strength speed and technique,i am a man of my word

Suicide!!:But understand i have know problem ending somebodys career to prove my point so here is what i'm preposing to the looker room somebody step up and challenge me and we'll see what i am made of

Suicide!!: Bring your top guy, bring you champion hell bring the freaking kitchen sink and we'll see who is standing at the end of the match

Suicide!!:Oh and Who am i Mr. Micheals hahaha....... I AM SUICIDE!!

Last edited by Suicide!! on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:20 am

The lights go out as a spotlight flashes from the entrance directed to the ring, blinding Suicide and the audience.
A silhouette appears in the light and crosses his arms. The lights come on again, as Thunderhawk takes a mic and brings it to his mouth.

Warren Michaels : Thunderhawk ! What is he doing here ?
Johnny Carson : If I remember well, he had a long and harsh feud with Suicide!! back in TIW ... I don't think he forgot it ... Let's hear what he has to say.

Thunderhawk considers Suicide!! for a while and grins, then lowers his mic. He starts laughing then raises the mic again.
"Suicide ... Looks like our paths cross once again. Glad to see you again." He stares at Suicide!! and puts his hand in his pocket.

"Yeah, I still remember the feud we had ... But let me tell you just one thing. I am very different from what I was. I proved i was worth to great achievements here ... And I am a lot better than what i was !"

Both stare at each other, and Thunderhawk decides to walk to the ring and jumps over the third rope to stop at a few meters from Suicide!! ...
"And another thing i wanted to tell you ... Be careful with that big mouth of yours. I wouldn't like that a ... that an uncalled for word, let's say, would slip from that loud mouth of yours."

The fans keep silent, waiting.
"Personally, I don't care about what you're saying. I don't give a damn." He pauses. "So why was I advising you to be careful to your words ?" He pauses again. "Because it's not in my interest ... it's in yours."

The fans cheer as Thunder stares at Suicide
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:50 am

Suicide!!:HaHaHA look who we got here mr. hawk how are you doing, last i remember you were living off our last meeting,we have had wars in the past

*Suicide!! shows the scars on his arm*

Suicide!!:I had to get surgery after our lead pipe battle in TIW and if i remember correctly i almost ran you down with my car

Suicide!!:You might know me better than anyone else in this federation and i have to say i respect you for that but....

*Suicide!! pauses*

Suicide!!:Then please take this next statment as a refreshment of my view on other peoples suggestions toward me

Suicide!!:I DON"T CARE

Suicide!!:Know matter what you are going to say think of this as my responce because understand i'm my own man so somebody stepping in and trying to run my career for me just doesnt sit right

Suicide!!:But it is nice to see you again for a few reasons,
1.We always have a long conversation and it usually is pretty interesting
2.We have a storied past
3.And now i can erase the loss i earned in the cage

*Suicide!! walks toward Thunderhawk*

Suicide!!:To quote yourself.....

Quote :
Be careful with that big mouth of yours. I wouldn't like that a ... that an uncalled for word, let's say, would slip from that loud mouth of yours

Suicide!!:Be careful, did being careful make me the Suicidal Superstar, did it make me the longest reigning champion in TIW(The Former Fed Most Guys Here Came From)

Suicide!!:I could go on and on about how i don't care but here is the big picture in our last meeting you got very lucky and there well be NO happy ending for you in our next bout cinderella the story ends with TIW

Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:41 am

Thunderhawk keeps staring at Suicide!! and takes the mic again.
"On a point i agree with you, Suicide" He stops and watches the crowd. "I was lucky in our last Cage Match, i agree ... And I respect you for being the longest reigning TIW Fed champion ..."

Thunderhawk stares again right in Suicide!!'s eyes ...
"And you're right ... The story ended with TIW. A new one has just begun : and guess who's the main character in it, this time ?"

The crowd starts to chant his name :
"Surely not you ... I can say a thing : dunno if there will be an happy ending for you, as i don't know if there will be one for me ... But i'm sure of a thing : it started ... and you won't end it ... It will simply not end, whatever the ending. A new time started, Suicide!!, you're right. But now ... It's MY time ... You had yours, now it is MY turn."

Thunderhawk drops the mic and walks, stopping at a few centimeters from Suicide, staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Suicide!!:In this story the joker kills the batman, luger drops superman and your ass is mine

Suicide!!:We're going to battle til the day once person walks away and says i quit,i garentee it won't be me and just because you say that its you turn doesn't make things better for you,go out and prove that you deserve the spot light

Suicide!!:Thunderhawks are an endangered species and i'll wipe you off the face of this earth

*Suicide!! gives Thunderhawk a dirty look*

Suicide!!:I can't you believe you sometimes,the more things change the more they stay the same which means even though the arena changed the facted still remains that i am going to kick you althrough out this federation and

*Suicide!! pulls out the TIW Federation Title*

Suicide!!:Remember this, i remember it very clearly, it's the one thing i had that you didn't

Suicide!!:I hope you become National champion just to see the look on your face once i take the belt from you,but for now i'll leave you with thought......

*Suicide!! tossed the title at Thunderhawks feet*

Suicide!!:Thats the closest you got to the title and what happens when you can't take this one soon you'll fade away from the title race and won't earn another shot at it,fight like its you last time to shine because guess what it might be
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:34 am

Thunderhawk watches the TIW Title with a very amused look. He slowly brings the mic to his mouth and starts laughing for several seconds.
"Oh, i guess very well what will happen, buddy ... i'm not going to fight as is it will be my last time. Because, really, i don't care if this will be my last time or not ... I have more important things to think of in this moment."

Suicide!! stares at him a bit startled.
"If I'll have that belt ... I could drop it and hand it to you ... But let me tell you a thing : it's a very simple thing. Two little words ..."

The crowd waits ...
"Keep Dreaming." The fans roar. "Thunder Hawks may be an endangered species, but until i'm here, it will be very hard to wipe them off ... and another thing : the one who will laugh if we'll meet ... That'll be me. When i'll kick your a** on this ring ... and when i'll still have something around my waist."

Thunderhawk stops suddenly.
"I'll tell you ... If i'll have the title, it can only be to compensate you having it down in TIW. Then, once i'll have equalized this ... contentious between us, i'll be satisfied with it. But i'll hold that belt, if i'll have it, until my last breath. It is not my habit to run from a challenge, and i will surely not turn my back to you. I'll rather LSK you when i have the chance ..."

The crowd cheers :
"Thunder Hawks may be endangered, but they're not dead. And you know how they survived until now ? Natural selection ... Survival of the fittest. And it'll be proved even now."

Thunderhawk stops and starts heading to the edge of the ring and lifts his second and foruth, simulating a cut-throat with his right hand-side, while his music starts to ring.
He climbs down the ring and climbs up the ramp, walking backwards to continue facing Suicide!! ...

Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:20 am

*Suicide!! raises and drops his hand and pyro shoots out the sides of the ramp*

Suicide!!:Hahaha looks like you need to change you pants now,take it easy Mr. Hawk please wouldn't give you a reason for you to back ot of our future match because of 3 degree burns

*Suicide!! starts laughing*

Suicide!!:That reminds me of out parking lot fights and i almost blown you a new head hole, do you remember once i almost killed you with that exploding car do you wanna bring out the real Suicide!!

Suicide!!:The Suicidal Superstar will rip you apart, i'm not going to sit around bullsh*tting the fans here by acting nice you, survival of the the fittest no survival of the sickest and right now thats me,i don't think you have what it takes

*Suicide!! walks toward thunderhawk*

Suicide!!:Hear Me Loud And Clear

Suicide!!:Only The Strongest Survive But Only The Sickest Thrive
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:31 am

Thunderhawk turns and stares at Suicide!!
"Know what ? Maybe i'm the sickest here. But sickness can be a gift. Remember a thing : it's good to recall the past, but that past died. TIW is behind my back. And it's behind yours too."

He turns and keeps watching Suicide!! as blood runs down his mouth, that he wipes immediately.
"And if someone here needs to change his pants, that's not because I'll have a 3rd degree burn ... bit it will be you. And you know why, Suicide!! ? I'll let you guess why ... So better you watch out : you'll not only need to change pants, but also a whole face and a whole new body when i'll have finished with you !"

He does his taunt and stays with his arm raised :
"Don't mess up too much with me ... Or you'll curse your mother for having given you birth .."
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:32 pm

Thunderhawk wrote:

"And if someone here needs to change his pants, that's not because I'll have a 3rd degree burn ... bit it will be you. And you know why, Suicide!! ?

Suicide!!:You are really the stumped that thats all you could come up with, why don't you come up with some of you own words instead of taking my lines, This ins't wwe we don't have writers and once you ,"And you know why" oh i can only come up with one reason........I laughed so hard at the thought of you beating me that i pissed my pants, thats truly the only outcome

Suicide!!:May be after you are done prewriting lossing speech you'll see me in the ring training for my fight with the champion Irvin, to become the National Champion, i predict that the Era of Suicide!! will start again

Suicide!!:To Quote you
Thunderhawk wrote:

it's good to recall the past, but that past died. TIW is behind my back. And it's behind yours too."

Suicide!!:I wise man said,"Live in the present,Embace the Future ,but Relive the Past because its the only true testament of a mans Legacy

*Suicide!! tosses a lead pipe at Thunderhawks feet*

Suicide!!:I want you to pick up that pipe and show me what you can do, i want to see the sickness rise and show its self if you truly are as sick as you want,hit me with your best shot and prove you can be as sick as me

*Suicide!! waits for some action from thunderhawk*
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:50 am

Thunderhawk considers the lead pipe for a while then turns his eyes up again.
"Well, Suicide!! ... first thing, it would be better if we had writers, at least for you ... so you would stop saying bu**sh*t ..."

He then watches the lead pipe again.
"As for this ..." he pauses "Well, i guess that i should probably blow up your head with it." He drops his mic and slowly grabs the lead pipe, starting to making it whirl.

"And you made a big mistake ... you will not need to train for a match against Irvin ... because it is me that you would face after Monday. Last thing ... you are reall funny you know ? the Era of Suicide!! ... sure thing. Your "wise man's" quote, finally ..." He pauses again and takes a deep breath.

"Well, it's true that the past is ... what was it already ? Oh yeah, the ... "true testament of a man's legacy", something like that. Yeah, i can agree ... In my case, it's true. I am using that past to start a new period. My present uses my past ... And I am not always turned to that past. I don't live in the past, buddy. I don't care a thing about what happened in TIW ... I care about what's happening now. And you shoud do so. Else, you can have bad surprises."

He then lowers the mic and stares at the lead pipe with a grin. He suddenly drops the mic, grabbing it with two hands ... And he hurls a blow.
He stops the lead pipe a few centimeters away from Suicide!!'s face.

"No, I don't think I'll do it. Not because i don't wat to or not because i wouldn't dare to ... But because you don't deserve it, and because the lesson i'll teach you in the ring one day or another will be enough."

He watches the pipe again, then throws it at Suicide's feet. "Now if you want some action, just go on. Pleasure yourself and hit me. I won't do it, so please, if you want ... go on."

He opens his arms and waits.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 am

Suicide!!:Thunderhawk this is my 4th day in the federation and i haven't had a chance to get into the ring for my debut, so right now all i have is the past to deal with which is why i'm out here wasting my time with you,until tthe present gets rolling for me i have to go off my past,with leaves me and YOU

*Suicide!! stares Thunderhawk down*

Suicide!!:I'm not really sure about you sometimes thunderhawk,you say you are sicker than me but when its time to shine you don't back it up,when the truth is that until Suicide!! came along and made your career you were nothing but a joke,the difference now is you are a joke in line for a title shot, but please understand that even if you do win the title and become the champion i'll just take it from you the week after so any way you look at it in two weeks i'll be champion and you won't

*Suicide!! laughs*

Suicide!!:You still haven't looked down your shorts and found a pair of balls yet hahahahaha,it's ok they will come one day,maybe once the day comes you will be man enough to attack me,come oh now Thunderhawk you know me better than anyone here what do you think is going to happen if you tell ME to hit you?

*Suicide!! bends down and picks up the pipe*

Suicide!!:My legacy shows that i like hitting people with anything i can get my hands on but if its you wish to have your skull cracked just like old times then.....

*Suicide!! pauses*

Suicide!!:Wait maybe we should just stop all this before one of use gets really hurt,because i never really want to hurt you,you know what can we just start over maybe become friends?

*Suicide!! reaches out his hand*

Suicide!!:Yeah Right

Suicide!! retrieves a lead pipe
and hits Thunderhawk forehead executing a devastating lead pipe shot!!

THUNDERHAWK IS BLEEDING!!

Suicide!!:Dumb*ss,it turns out i don't need a hunting licence to beat Thunderhawk down, listen very carefully so you get what i am saying to you, Win if you cand Survive if I let you
*Suicide!! walks backstage*
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:20 am

Thunderhawk raises his head and grins, starting to laugh.
"Thanks a lot, Suicide!! ... NOW I have a good excuse ..."

He snaps his fingers and the lights go out. A thudding noise is heard and the lights come on again. Thunderhawk holds his bleeding forehead, standing over Suicide!! laying on the ground, senseless.

"Phew ... This is a very good stress reliever. Time to end this pleasant discussion."

He puts Suicide!! on his feet again ...
Thunderhawk lifts his second and fourth fingers then starts spinning in a circle, folding his right leg
and extends it shooting it in Suicide!!'s neck, violently striking him right under the chin executing a
LEGENDARY Lightning Shock Kick !!!

Thunderhawk stares at Suicide!! laying and takes the mic again.
"Now that i can speak ... I'll just tell you a thing ... You'll see what the joke here will do ... Or better said :"

He pauses and looks down at Suicide!! ... "You will not be able to see it. It will run over you so fast and so violently you will not even see it coming. And neither when it will be ended ..." He coughs and takes a deep breath. "Maybe i'll lose the title, if I'll win it ... But consider a thing : not because of the loss i'll leave you quiet ... Oh, no, don't worry ... Your nightmare has just started, and perhaps it will enver end ... Not until i'm here."

He takes the lead pipe : "careful, you could get hurt with this" Grinning, he snaps his fingers and the lights get out. When they come again, he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suicidal Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Challenge   Suicidal Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicidal Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: