RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thunderhawk's aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Thunderhawk's aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Thunderhawk's aftermath   Thunderhawk's aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:10 am

The lights go out as the Titan Tron shows a black hawk, then lets the audience see Thunderhawk's most powerful moves as his music hits the arena at full volume.

Thunderhawk enters raising his right arm then slowly walks down the ramp saluting the fans on the ramp's side. He then jumps over the third rope to enter the ring and borrows a mic from the announcer, before stopping in the middle of the ring and surveying the crowd.

The fans burst in a very loud cheer, and some chant his name. Thunderhawk grins and brings the mic to his mouth.
"At last ... I showed you what I am made of ! And theRock and his little mates out there now know it too ... I finally proved what i'm worth of ... and now I feel my path is cleared in a great way ..."

The audience cheers as the end of Thunder's match against theRock run on the Tron.
"And most important ... Not only I taught the ... Blackout stable a good lesson, and I also need to thank Sparkhawk for this, but I will also have my first important match next week ..."

The fans wait.
"You surely know that i am in next week's final match for the RCW National Title, right ?"
The fans chant his name. "And let me say one thing. It's the first time that such an opportunity presents itself to me. And i will not let it escape, not right now. And I am sorry for Irvin ... but that title will be mine."

The fans wait a second. "I will crush Irvin next week, if we will have a match ... It's as simple as that ! I can't wait until Sunday night ... I'll bring everything i have, and you will all see where I can reach ..."

Blood runs down his mouth and Thunder holds his throat. "I even suffered an attempt of sabotage ..." The fans understand he is referring to theRock's People's Elbow to the throat. He coughs a few seconds then stops.

"This will not stop me. Nothing will, and nobody ... will ... stop ... me !" .
He climbs the turnbuckle raising his second and fourth finger, then simulates a cut-throat with his hand-side, amongst the fans' chanting and his music starting again.
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

PostSubject: Re: Thunderhawk's aftermath   Thunderhawk's aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:31 pm

(bmg's theme hits)

bmg: Hey thunder! How ya doing. I know what your thinking, what was with out random behavior last week assaulting you, well honestly after my match I drank a little too much if you know what I mean and that kinda lead to that encounter. Now yes we got what we deserved, I still feel a little of the pain left from it. My bad.

(the crowd is confused yet they laugh)

bmg: Well anyway when it comes to blackout, we wont do anything underhanded unless I'm not sober, but I promise I wont drink till after the show. Anyway, I apologize. I also wish you good luck in your title match later. I will be watching you. Ever since you and I crossed paths, I began to worry about your bizzare personality, but I wont judge, you are doing what you do and I wish you luck in that. Later, well meet again.

(bmg turns and walks out)
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Thunderhawk's aftermath   Thunderhawk's aftermath Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:32 pm

irvin coming to the ring
irvin-hay everone as u all know therock beat me but i beat BMG i reaspect them both but i am here i knew the person is better then me but i will beat u like i did to BMG my 2nd match here and BMG lost the best man won and will win once more when i beat my opponit 1....2......[
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: Thunderhawk's aftermath   Thunderhawk's aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:42 am

Thunderhawk stares to BMG.
"Maybe you drank too much. But keep in mind that i didn't appreciate it very much. And i think that Telan and theRock had not drunk that much."

He stops.
"But, if you say you apologize, why woudn't i believe you ... Just remember that i hate this kind of attacks and backstabs. So, next time, try to handle your little friends, or you'll see what a real Blackout is ... you'll see it in your minds, meaning that you won't see a thing coming, and you won't see anything for a little while, after my lesson. Until we cross our paths again, and I hope it will be a positive encounter ... good luck."

"As for you, Irvin, well, just good luck for our match."

Thunderhawk offers his hand to BMG.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Thunderhawk's aftermath   Thunderhawk's aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:04 am

o...o...o....o.. stop i forgot something here tonight my show irvin's reallty cheak is on and my spechal guest tonight is none other than therock,BMG, and the person i will face next week Thunderhawk
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

PostSubject: Re: Thunderhawk's aftermath   Thunderhawk's aftermath Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:41 am

(bmg shakes Thunderhawks hand)

bmg: No hard feelings then, I'll see ya another time.

(bmg turns to Irvin)

bmg: I forgot to give you a congrats for your win over me, i lost and you won fair and square, I know you two will put on a show for that title, I wish you both good luck.

(bmg walks off stage)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderhawk's aftermath   Thunderhawk's aftermath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderhawk's aftermath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: