RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock's promise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Rock's promise Empty
PostSubject: Rock's promise   Rock's promise Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:12 am

theRock entrance theme starts and an angry Rock makes his way down the Ring. As he goes in the Ring the music stops and he begins to speak:

theRock: DAMN! I had my chance, I had my match and I lost. It was agood match, but in the end I lost and that is what counts. Fortunately my new friends and I got some.... payback. But even that didnt click because of Sparkhawk! Dont get me wrong. Blackout won't attack people. But last time we had a good reason. We wanted to have a champ in our stable.

the crowd dont know what to think, its totally silent.

theRock: Hopefully.... we will have a champ soon. So he can drop the title to one of us.
Thunderhawk! I hope you get this belt, so I can take it from you. I was so close last time. And next time I will kick your epileptic ass!

Now the crowd begins to chant a little bit, while the rock leaves the arena
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Rock's promise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock's promise   Rock's promise Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 am

The lights go out. A voice is heard :
"Tsk, tsk ... theRock ... Calm down a bit."

Still nobody is seen, all is black.
"You already kicked it more than i could bear this night. I had a little ... revenge. But consider a thing : now I won. I will get that belt. You're right to say so. But on a thing I disagree. You will NOT take it from me. Surely not you ..."

The fans start to cheer as the voice in the dark continues.
"It was a good match, indeed. But you lost. And your revenge is only a dream for you. Last thing ... Blackout doesn't attack people ... Man, it's the only thing you can do ! Not able to win a match on your own ... Not you, and neither BMG won their matches. Telan lost too. Reconsider things."

The fans start to cheer a lot louder.
"Now ... You said next time you would kick my ass. Keep dreaming. It's my turn now. Don't even dare to do it, cause it would have a consequence : you will curse your mother for having given you birth, man ... And take care about yourself ... i never attack someone by surprise ... unless i want it. And this will be the case if you don't stop your bullsh*t ..."

The lights go on again and the fans chant Thunderhawk's name.
Back to top Go down

Rock's promise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: