RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4/20/2009 Before the show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

4/20/2009 Before the show Empty
PostSubject: 4/20/2009 Before the show   4/20/2009 Before the show Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:36 am

We can see ZzTripleHzZ car is coming to the show, he drive with a fast speed, look like someone was in the car with ZzTripleHzZ. ZzTripleHzZ get to the parking lot and get out of the car and there is someone with him. Suprise it was xXxBatistaxXx.

Tom Robinson: Hey ZzTripleHzZ, how can you drive a car with xXxBatistaxXx.

ZzTripleHzZ : Well, let me introduce first, here my brother xXxBatistaxXx and we have a tag match today.

Tom Robinson: Ok i get it, So xXxBatistaxXx is your brother and what you guy think about the match tonight.

ZzTripleHzZ : There are nothing to think about it, me and my brother its here to interview some think for the fans so please get out of my way.

ZzTripleHzZ and xXxBatistaxXx leave

Tom Robinson: Wait up did you think you gonna win, Did you think you gonna beat Sagat and Catalyn ?

xXxBatistaxXx stop

xXxBatistaxXx: Dont ask us any of that question, because we gonna win and we gonna beat them up.

xXxBatistaxXx leave

xXxBatistaxXx: TripleH did you have some plan about this match

ZzTripleHzZ: No, but i will think of 1 later, now we need to get ready for the show
Back to top Go down

4/20/2009 Before the show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: