RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton Empty
PostSubject: After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton   After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:46 pm

THUDD!!!!THUDD!!!
A repetitive thumping sound echoes in the corridors that lead to the gym.
On his way from the locker room,DaWolf hears the sound and opens the gym's door,wanting to find out who's there doing what.
After all,it's Friday night,right now everyone should be on their way home or to a club-whether they lost or won.
As he enters,he hears a familiar tune,coming from a boombox in one corner...

The thumping sound is louder now-it can be heard louder than the boombox!
Puzzled,he turns his head to locate the source.....and freezes!
It's Space Trucker!
He is still wearing his outfit,he hasn't changed,taken a shower or even wiped off his sweat.
He is standing in front of a wall and throws punches-no gloves,no bandages,nothing!
His knuckles are torn-his blood is dripping to the floor,but he doesn't seem to notice-he has such a look in his eyes,it shows that his anguish and pain inside are far greater than his wounded knuckles can cause.
He carefully approaches and enters Space Trucker's field of vision.
Before even opening his mouth,Space Trucker,without even looking at him,still staring at the blood stained wall,says
"Don't!"
THUDD!
"I"
THUDD!
"don't"
THUDD!
"want"
THUDD!
"to"
THUDD!THUDD!
"talk about"
THUDD!THUDD!THUDD!
"this right now!
"ok?"

THUDD!
Silence...
Then the track starts over again,as Space Trucker is still looking at something beyond the wall and resumes punching.
DaWolf just turns around and leaves......
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

PostSubject: goear link   After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:30 pm

http://www.goear.com/listen/95b877d/Calm-Like-A-Bomb-Rage-Against-The-Machine
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton   After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:11 am

DaWolf is on his way out when he stops to think for a second, then turns back and goes into the room again with Space Trucker still pounding on the wall. DaWolf says nothing but knows that Space Trucker noticed he came back. DaWolf just walks behind Trucker, keeps some distance, then stands with his arms crossed.

Don't talk about it, but lemme know when you're done!

DaWolf just stares at Trucker waiting for him to vent his anger out.
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

PostSubject: Re: After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton   After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Space Trucker throws a couple of punches,then closes his eyes.
He draws a deep breath,keeps it for a while and then exhales.
He opens his eyes,looks at his bloodied fists,then turns to DaWolf.

"Look,this has nothing to do with you or Dave-he did what he had to do.
It's about me and my big mouth,giving promises that I can't keep!
I was weak,unfocused,couldn't keep up with you...that was not a match worthy to my fans,or yours!
They pay good money,money that are hard to come by these times,just to see a good fight and this was a travesty of a match!
I don't mind losing,as long as I do it with style,but I failed you,I failed your fans,my fans and it was ALL MY FAULT!"

THUDD!
Space Trucker flinched,as that last punch really hurt!
He looks at the wall and notices that,besides the blood stains,in some points the paint has scraped off.

"Great!" he sighs,"Now I have to pay for the paint job too!"
He turns to DaWolf again.
"Do you have any plans for tonight?I need you to study the video of the fight with me and give me a couple of advices.
Don't worry about provisions,my fridge is always full of six packs and steaks!"
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

PostSubject: The sountrack of this post   After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:28 pm

http://www.goear.com/listen/e03f70d/Bigmouth-Strikes-Again-The-Smiths
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton   After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:41 am

Glad you could get yourself together on your own.. wash up and let's get goin. Our next match is pretty close and we need to be up for it. Listen, I have lost more matches in my life than I can count, but it makes no difference. I'm still standin, right? The fans see that and they love it.. it's nothing against David or Ryder but I'm planning to give them the beating of their lives this Friday.. and you're with me on that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton   After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the second defeat by Dynamite Dave Wigton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: