RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i want a re-match calling out champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

i want a re-match calling out champion Empty
PostSubject: i want a re-match calling out champion   i want a re-match calling out champion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:57 am

irvin them song gose on

irvin- i am not happy with what happen thunder was luck to hit that move at the end so i want to face him in a 1 on 1 match for the title so champ how about it u and me give me 1 more chance u and meee u got lucky that u hit that 1 small move if i hit u with it i would have won the match and as far as your new #1 contender i think i can beat him in a match i mean we both beat the same guy and if he loss the match it is probly luck that u won because i kow that u cant beat me or your next opponit and u know that too i will do anyting to fight u for the title i more shot one more chanes and if i fight u in a re-match i will send u straight to h**l just give me one chance at u one more one mooore chance and if u think u can beat me them u and me for the title one on one my re-match if u really think u can beat me so champ come out here yes or no

Last edited by irvin on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: i want a re-match calling out champion   i want a re-match calling out champion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Wouldn't you have to agree with me that this is really short?
It's like I would come out, say: "I should be the real champion!" and all of the sudden I'm in a title match.

I haven't been doing this long, but I do know what I've seen on TV.

If you want to call out the champion for a rematch, shouldn't you tell him why you think you deserve a rematch?
Yes, you say he was lucky... Why was he lucky?.. Why wasn't he just better than you?
Oh, and by the way: Using capitals, dots, commas and a linebreak here and there might make it easier to read.
For example:
irvin- i am not happy with what happen thunder was luck to hit that move at the end so i want to face him in a 1 on 1 match for the title so champ how about it u and me give me 1 more chance u and meee so come out here yes or noo
could become
Irvin: "I am not happy with what happened!..
Thunder was lucky to hit that move at the end.
So I want to face him in a one-on-one match for the title!

So, champ...
How about it?
You...
And me!
So come out here.
Yes or nooo?"

Now I'll probably get some heat for being a smart @$$, but it's only my humble opinion.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: i want a re-match calling out champion   i want a re-match calling out champion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:42 pm

ery ww gwh ,,,;l,k.,it does not look short to me
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: i want a re-match calling out champion   i want a re-match calling out champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 am

That's 'cause it's edited now. We can all see that Smile
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: i want a re-match calling out champion   i want a re-match calling out champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:47 pm

in fact if u beat me i will quit or i will never have a title shot as long as u r the champion so come out here u and me we will let the other wrestlers chose quit or never get a title shot as long as u have the title in a last chance match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want a re-match calling out champion   i want a re-match calling out champion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want a re-match calling out champion
Page 1 of 1