RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training for the tag team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

Training for the tag team Empty
PostSubject: Training for the tag team   Training for the tag team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Lombard just stares at Sparkhawk for a few minutes after Thunderhawk had left the locker room. Somewhat confused about all the talk about Sparkhawks older brother and all the stuff from Total Impact Wrestling. Although having been a member of TIW Lombard wasn't there long enough to really get to know anyone. Finally Lombard decides that he and Sparkhawk need to get training if they intend to win their second tag team match in as many weeks. Lombard walks over to Sparkhawk and gives him a friendly slap on the shoulder.

Lombard: "Alright man, enough of all this nonsense, it's time we forget about Thunderhawk and all that other stuff and get ready for our match"
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Training for the tag team   Training for the tag team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Sparkhawk: Nonsense?? Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?? yes we had a match together, and you were one of the few guys friendly to me here.

Sparkhawk gets up and goes directly to Lombard, takes him by the shirt, lifts him up and put him against a locker and then crash him into it

Sparkhawk: Let me decide what's nonsense in my life!

Sparkhawk's look reflects a total anger
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: Training for the tag team   Training for the tag team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Lombard quickly reverses putting Sparkhawk into a chokehold and slamming him into the lockers with a slight look of anger on his face as well.

Lombard: "And who do you think YOU ARE that you can let your feelings and emotions get in the way of a match that I'm a part of? I'm not letting you cost me a victory in our next match because you are too angry to listen to common sense or even come train. And if you want to attack me how about you do it in the ring? At least that way we can get warmed up for our match."

Lombards expression softens a little bit and he lowers Sparkhawk to the ground slowly relaxing his chokehold.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Training for the tag team   Training for the tag team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Sparkhawk shoves away Lombard and turns looking at him still with rage in his face

Sparkhawk: Are you sure you can deal with it?? What are you waiting for? Lets go there, we will see if after beating haunted flame and Drakon, you will be able to deal with me.

Sparkhawk gets out and goes directly to the ring, he gets up in the ring and goes to one corner being ready to attack Lombard when he goes inside the ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the tag team   Training for the tag team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training for the tag team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: