RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

raver introducing himself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mantus
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Mantus

raver introducing himself Empty
PostSubject: raver introducing himself   raver introducing himself Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:21 pm

raver makes his way down to the ring

RAVER: Well were have i been this place is amazing o sorry how rude ladies and gentleman introducing to you the the brightest new up and coming talent this business will ever see i introduce to me RAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crowd go nuts!!!!!i haven't come out here today to start goin on how im goin to destroy everything in my path and crap like that i have come out here today to see you and what all the hype was about and it was no hype its real u people are great and if carry on promise you i will do my best for all of you week in week out

music starts and

Last edited by raver on Thu May 14, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: raver introducing himself   raver introducing himself Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:30 pm

I dont get this ......................................................................
Back to top Go down
Mantus
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Mantus

PostSubject: Re: raver introducing himself   raver introducing himself Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:37 pm

its about if anyone wants to come down and speak 2 me
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: raver introducing himself   raver introducing himself Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:16 pm

music starts as smoke starts filling the ring as the smoke clears someone is stood in the ring looking straight at raver and grabs the mic

???: so you think your the brightest up and coming superstar. we'll you havnt seen me my name is THE RYNcrowd boos

the ryn looks around at the crowd as thay carry on booing

RYN:let me get straight to the point i have come to this federation for one reason and that is to get to the top and destroy anyone who gets in my way starting with you

raver just smiles as the ryn leaves the ring
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: raver introducing himself   raver introducing himself Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:15 am

ZeroBlood Entrance Movie Are Playing And ZeroBlood Walks Down To The Ring And Says To RAVEN:

- Stop There! Do You Realy Think Thats Going To Happend. That You Are Going To Be The Best SuperStar In RCW. NO Thats Not Going To Happend! Because You Only Have One Problem And Thats Me Twisted EvilZeroBlood Twisted Evil

ZeroBlood laughs And Then Walks Out .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raver introducing himself   raver introducing himself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raver introducing himself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: