RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/22/09 before the match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

5/22/09 before the match Empty
PostSubject: 5/22/09 before the match   5/22/09 before the match Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:22 pm

ZzTripleHzZ look at his T.V.

ZzTripleHzZ: Finally, after this match would be my match. I should go to gym and get ready for this.

ZzTripleHzZ walk out to the door

Aimee Rainfor: HHH excuse me for a moment.

ZzTripleHzZ stop and look back

ZzTripleHzZ: What you need ?

Aimee Rainfor: I want to ask you how you feel about your match tonight with brainbro all by yourself?

ZzTripleHzZ: Aimee, I dont need my brother to stand next to me and help me. Brainbro just a regular wrestler, I can face him by myself, and it not hard to win the match. But the thing is, brainbro was here longer than me and he have more experience than i do in wrestler. He have spy me every match i fight and he know all of my moves.

Aimee Rainfor: How you know he spy on you ?

ZzTripleHzZ: Every wrestler spy each other. So they can easy win when they face them. But me and my brother was busy on different thing so we never spy on some one yet.

Aimee Rainfor: What you think, when you dont have a brother on your side?

ZzTripleHzZ: Just like a, i dont need my brother by my side. If he wont be here, i still win. But tag with him, we can help each other more and we have same move, so that we can make the opponent lost faster than we were alone.

Aimee Rainfor: K guess that all i need, Thank You

ZzTripleHzZ: You welcome...

ZzTripleH leaves
Back to top Go down

5/22/09 before the match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: