RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oh mank, you are a funny guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

oh mank, you are a funny guy Empty
PostSubject: oh mank, you are a funny guy   oh mank, you are a funny guy Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Rated X's music blasts out through out the arena as the fans erupt as he makes his way down to the ring. He climbs in and taunts for the fans as they cheer louder and louder. He then grabs a mic

Rated X: Oh, you know guys, I was just sitting in my dressing room and I was thinking and thinking and finally I had to come out here to say something. I was watching the exchange between Mank and Shadow...Shadow..that guy who calls himself Shadow something, (The fans start laughing) But I was watching that and it seems that Mank thinks that he is up for a title shot and that if he wins no one would beat him. .......Oh Mank, you do make me laugh. Because we all know that last season I was unstopable. So all I really wanted to come out here and say was that If you ever get a shot at the title, be prepaired to lose, not to Shadow doohickie guy, but to me!

Rated X drops the mix and taunts some more as the fans cheer and his music starts to play again.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: oh mank, you are a funny guy   oh mank, you are a funny guy Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Rated X Music got interrupted by the notes of "End of all Hope"

Mank comes down the ramp to the ring with a mic in his hand

Mank: Excuse me, but ti think you picked the wrong job to do. You do better as a comedian. Look how the fans are laughing, about you as a joke. Lets check this:

Mank points at the titantron that start showing a video from the last show of the season

Shadow_Demon lifts Rated X on his shoulders in a samoan drop position

and slams him on the mat with Rated X head between Shadow_Demon's legs and grabs his opponent's legs for the pin executing MORTAL Annihilated Existance!!

Carlos Lehmann: What a mortal finisher.

Referee starts counting...

Miguel Albacher: Lets see if he can win the match.

Carla Washington: The winner by pinfall is Shadow_Demon !!

Miguel Albacher: Rated X had a bad match. Didn't do alot of things in it.

Carlos Lehmann: Everyone has a bad day.

Mank: Youo couldnt resist one finisher from Shadow Demon? You're Pathetic!! And you think you deserve the title shot more than me?? That's the biggest joke of RCW. I heard what you just say and well i'll remember it. Because in the next show after i get the title, i'll be ready to destroy your pathetic career.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: oh mank, you are a funny guy   oh mank, you are a funny guy Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh mank, you are a funny guy   oh mank, you are a funny guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh mank, you are a funny guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: