RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

(5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match) Empty
PostSubject: (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match)   (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:38 pm

thee chris is walking to OriginalB locker room when he see mario gueste mario gueste run to thee chris

mario gueste: thee chris how do you feel about your match tonight tag teaming with OriginalB is there bad blood between you two

Thee chris: I don't think so I am on my way to his room right now

mario gueste: What do you think about your tag match against zeroblood and the unknown

Thee chris: I think that the match will be a great one but me and OriginalB will win

mario gueste: So you think that you'll win

Thee chris: Are you deaf?

mario gueste: No

Thee chris: Well don't ask me a question when I just answered it bye

mario gueste: Bye hope to talk to you again

Thee chris: don't bet on it

Thee chris walks away going to OriginalB locker room
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match)   (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Thee Chris, followed by mario gueste, is walking in Original B`s locker room... they`re looking around for Original B

Original B steps from a dark corner in the room to the side of Thee Chris...

Original B: Wouldn`t bet on that? You must be joking, Original B could kick this so called team blackout through the whole arena by himself...

mario gueste: You seem to be very confident, but as I remember you fought against Thee Chris last week.. and you lo....

Original B: Stop it.... See Original B wasn`t happy about teaming up with Thee Chris....but

Original B turns to Thee Chris and looks in his eyes...

Original B: Original B and Thee Chris had a heel of a fight last week and besides that Original B wasn`t ready for his first match, and besides that Original B was injured and besides that Original B was the real winner.... you beat me Chris....

Original B reaches out his hand to Thee Chris

Original B: So let`s do it... I have to bet a bounch of money on our victory
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match)   (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:40 am

Thee Chris shakes Original B hand

Thee Chris: don't try anything funny and focus on teamblack out later tonight is about the ECW Brothers zeroblood and the unknown

Mario gueste: so you two are ready to beat zeroblood and the unknown

Thee Chris: Yeah how bout you B
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match)   (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:34 am

Original B smiles...

Original B: Defenetly......
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match)   (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Thee chris: they are calling us we need to go

thee chris runs to the arena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match)   (5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(5/29/09 friday night show before Thee Chirs match)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: