RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thee chris talks to ZzTripleHzZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Thee chris talks to ZzTripleHzZ Empty
PostSubject: Thee chris talks to ZzTripleHzZ   Thee chris talks to ZzTripleHzZ Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:48 pm

thee chris walks in the gym and sees ZzTripleHzZ

thee chris: Ok I won my match so are me and you going to team up or what
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Thee chris talks to ZzTripleHzZ   Thee chris talks to ZzTripleHzZ Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:58 pm

ZzTripleHzZ stare at Thee_Chris

ZzTripleHzZ: Well, sure you win the match and you beat OriB fair and squair. But that doesnt mean you good and i need to tag with you, but by my promises i will tag with you on the next show. And you dont need to ask me something because if i want to tell i will if i dont, dont ask me anything because i wont tell you.

ZzTripleHzZ walk to the door

ZzTripleHzZ: You need to practice for tonight so get ready or you gonna get beat up by Zeroblood and TheUnknown and you need to watch carefully about your partner because he is your enemy last week and maybe he will turn on you when we have time.

ZzTripleHzZ leaves
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Thee chris talks to ZzTripleHzZ   Thee chris talks to ZzTripleHzZ Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:10 pm

thee chris walks to the the weight machine start to workout

thee chris: I dont believe this bull i win and he still acts like an a**hole

thee chris finsh his workout and walks out to his locker room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thee chris talks to ZzTripleHzZ   Thee chris talks to ZzTripleHzZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thee chris talks to ZzTripleHzZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: