RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mysterious ways of Blackout

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

The mysterious ways of Blackout Empty
PostSubject: The mysterious ways of Blackout   The mysterious ways of Blackout Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:00 pm

(bmg walks into a private dooroom hidden backstage)

bmg: Im not a fan of this room, but it will have to do.....

(bmg sits in front of Telan and theRock, in front of them holds two photos, one of suicide and one of thunderhawk)

bmg: Its these two. These two are the road blocks to our success. Its time to shut these two out once and for all. If my plans go right, by the end of this season, suicide will no longer be the champion, and when that time comes well injure suicide in the process taking him out for a long time. As for Thunder, he will find his way to an eventual beatdown like he always does.

(bmg holds up both photos)

bmg: But the real question is, who is getting terminated first. Honestly if it was up to me.....

(bmg pauses)

bmg: You know what, i dont care who gets taken out first cause at the end, its our win!

(bmg stands up)

bmg: I have a match to get ready for.... Ill be back.

(bmg leaves)
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious ways of Blackout   The mysterious ways of Blackout Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:39 pm

Before BMG can leave, suddenly the lights flash off. A voice is heard from an undefined position.
"You love blackouts, right ? Personally, i don't. At least it does depend on which Blackout we're talking of. And i'm far from liking you guys."

The lights go on again as Thunderhawk is crouching on a turnbuckle in a gargoyle-style position. "This to show i'm not afraid of you, on the other hand."

He then gazes at each three of them.
"Now, i am sure that i will probably get beaten up right now by you guys ... You can't do anything else than handicap fights ..." He swallows and puts his arms resting on his thighs. "Other thing. Terminating with me ? Keep dreaming."

The three motion to get up but Thunder keeps on.
"For Sunday .... Two of you will get their asses kicked that much that they will need not to sit for a couple of weeks to keep them healthy. And strangely, guess by who ?" He grins. "Yeah, those two pictures you're holding."

He gets down and takes his picture from BMG's hand and watches it. "I'm not very good-looking in pictures. Never mind." He takes a pen out of his pocket and signs the picture.
"Now you have an autograph. I know you always dreamt of it. Be honest."

He smiles and walks back.
"And if you all are too stupid to know what to do without photos, well just get ready to a very bad surprise. As my ... "friend" Suicide!! says, survival of the sickest. I keep my "survival of the fittest" theory. And here ... You are the weak part of the chain. And you know what happens to the lower part of it ? They get eradicated by the highest ones. And THIS is what will happen when a current and a former champion will start to beat you down."

He sits on the table again.
"And ... when you will get LSKed ... you will need to reconsider what you are again. A bunch of megalomaniac buffoons."

He points to theRock smiling. ""And no grudge with you for last time we met. You will be the first one to experience a Hawk's wrath. And it will be veeeery unpleasant ... for you."
He has a malicious smile and shrugs his shoulders. "Now let's see if you have a brain and two muscles, so you'll talk ; or no brain at all. Maybe it has suffered a ... blackout too. If you ever had one." He grins, waiting.[/b]
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious ways of Blackout   The mysterious ways of Blackout Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Lombard had been watching as BMG, TheRock, and Telan entered the room backstage, and then saw ThunderHawk slowly enter in a while later. Lombard snuck in behind Thunderhawk and kept in the shadows during the exchange of words. When Thunderhawk was done speaking Lombard steps forward running his finger along the edges of his Razorwire chain.

Lombard: "Boys boys boys...can't we all just get along? Well, OK, I'm pretty sure we can't. I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I'm not thinking that getting on ThunderHawks bad side is much of a good idea. And if you attempted to, as you mentioned, terminate him, well, you would definitely be on his bad side."

Lombard steps over so he is standing next to Thunderhawk and facing the other three wrestlers. He pulls his Razorwire chain from around his neck and wraps it around his fist.

Lombard: "The other thing is I really really hate unfair fights, so just in case you are thinking of trying anything..shall we say...not smart, I thought I might even up the odds a little bit."
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious ways of Blackout   The mysterious ways of Blackout Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:47 pm

(bmg stands still for a second and then turns towards thunderhawk)

bmg: Do you have a clue what your mother would say after ignoring about the golden rule of not playing with the lights, sometimes I winder why you do that.

(the lights go out)

bmg: Lombard, the should be no reason for ypu to be here, you dont intrest me. Plus honestly If thunderhawk really had a bad side, he would of takem care of me the first time blackout formed, he should know better not to let threats go away easily. I said I really had no love for this room, but it will have to do.

(the lights go come backon and blackout is nowwhere to be seen the only thing heard is bmgs voice in an echo)

bmg: I guess after this i will be on both your bad sides.

(the room suddenly collaspes and the ceilind falls on both thunderhawk and lombard)

bmg:....and the war begins.....

(bmgs voice fades away)
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious ways of Blackout   The mysterious ways of Blackout Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:51 am

Thunderhawk raises over his hand over a piece of roof and slowly gets away, followed by Lombard. He cleans the dust on his shoulder.
"This is all you can do, i guess ... Nothing except tricks. You din't even dare to talk face to face with me, lads ... Where do you want to escape ?"

He laughs. "They don't know hawks see very far away. You'll not escape for long. And you will end in my claws : they'r pretty sharp, as you'll see.
BMG ... You will know them too ... Maybe even more than theRock. Prepare yourself. I don't think a couple of bandages could be useful when i'll be finished with you."

He helps Lombard out of the ruined ceiling and offers his hand.
"Thanks for the help ... Even if i don't totally see why you did it. But i appreciate in any case."
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious ways of Blackout   The mysterious ways of Blackout Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:50 am

Lombard brushes himself off and looks over at Thunderhawk.

Lombard: "I didn't expect that you would need help, just like I didn't need any during my first tag match last season. Just thought I would return the favor."

Lombard extends his hand to shake Thunderhawks.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious ways of Blackout   The mysterious ways of Blackout Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:55 am

"Well, I think I only can say thanks. Now we should be equal. A favor each." He throws away a bit of concrete on his shoulder and shrugs his shoulders.
"Well, almost time for me to teach them not to damage the building, with how much it costed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mysterious ways of Blackout   The mysterious ways of Blackout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mysterious ways of Blackout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: