RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6/2/09 thee chris interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

6/2/09 thee chris interview Empty
PostSubject: 6/2/09 thee chris interview   6/2/09 thee chris interview Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:26 am

Aimee Rainfor walks in the gym and sees thee chris she walks up to him

Aimee Rainfor: thee chris can I talk to you

Thee chris can not hear her

Aimee Rainfor pushes chris thee chris looks up at her

Thee chris: what do you want

Aimee Rainfor: can I talk to you

Thee chris: yeah what you want

Aimee Rainfor: last week you lost against zeroblood and the unknown how do you feel about that

Thee chris: look I told you I dont want to talk about that

Thee chris gets up and walk up to aimee rainfor

Thee chris: Ok you want an interview

Aimee Rainfor: yes that would be nice

Thee chris: Ok I am mad and I know I did my best but my partner not so much I had to do to much and got tired so we lost

Aimee Rainfor: so you saying its OriginalB fault

Thee chris: yeah I told him not to try anything funny and he did so yea im blaming him

Aimee Rainfor: Wont that cause something between you two

Thee chris: I dont care I call it like i see it

Aimee Rainfor: Ok then I think thats it

Thee chris walks toward the shower

Thee chris: Unless you joining me I think you should leave thank you

Aimee Rainfor walks out the locker room
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: 6/2/09 thee chris interview   6/2/09 thee chris interview Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:31 am

Aimee Rainfor stops in the door.....

The camera shows a shot over her shoulder and you can see..... Original B

Original B: Do you wanna know the real story? Then listen.... Original B did his best... until he realised that he can`t win the match with a creepy loser like Thee Chris.

Aimee Rainfor: You`re saying that it was Thee Chris` fault?

Original B: You`re a clever girly Aimee... but you don`t have to be clever to recognize how bad Thee Chris was. Even after two very unlucky matches, the whole world knows how good Original B is. It should have been a great owner for "That Chris" to stand in the ring with Original B but he messed up... So excuse Original B, he has to talk to a person.

Original B walks into the locker-room...

Original B: Hey Chris what`s your problem......
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: 6/2/09 thee chris interview   6/2/09 thee chris interview Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:34 pm

thee chris gets out the shower and put his shirt back on

thee chris: do you not see me spiting game here and i beat you also zero was beating the crap out of you until i came in and you just suck

Aimee Rainfor: let me just get out of here

Thee chris: no stay OriginalB**** can go

Aimee Rainfor: are yal going to fight

thee chris: B go before i make you

thee chris grabs a chair

Aimee Rainfor goes to the bathroom

thee chris: and i know you attacked me backstage in the parking lot
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: 6/2/09 thee chris interview   6/2/09 thee chris interview Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:17 pm

ZzTripleHzZ came in with the slegehammer and a mask in his hand

ZzTripleHzZ: Calm down chris, dont hit him with a chair. You still alive here because he hit you with a chair in the parking lot. Try to hit him with this slegehammer, and before you hit him i have something to say.

ZzTripleHzZ walk to Original B with a mask

ZzTripleHzZ: Original B, i found this mask on your room. I dont know you really the one who hit thee_chris or not. But so so chris can remember the mask. If this mask fit to your face and it the same one with the masked guy. So you are the masked guy. If its not fit in your face. Maybe you're not.

ZzTripleHzZ give Original B the mask

ZzTripleHzZ: Try it
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: 6/2/09 thee chris interview   6/2/09 thee chris interview Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:56 am

Original B grabs the mask.... he looks at it and starts to smile

Original B: Of course this mask belongs to Original B

ZzTripleHzZ and Thee Chris look angry towards Original B

Original B: Are you mad?

Original B puts the mask on his face

Original B: Great memories come to my mind but Original B also sees the future. Next time you, Thee Chris, and Original B will step in the ring you will dare the moment of your birth... and to you ZzTripleHzZ, you shouldn`t have stick your nose in others buisness.. you`ll see what`s the result of it... Original B will crush you....

Original B takes a look from Thee Chris to ZzTripleHzZ. He looks down starts to run towards both he hits both of them with a punch so they loose their weapons. A wild brawl starts where Original B tries to hit both with the chair, but both block it. Many punches and kicks can be seen.

Aimee Rainfor: Help get some security here....

Many security guards come in the locker room. They try to get the 3 apart... and after a longer time they`ve done. They give Original B some handcoves and pull him out of the locker room

Original B: This is far from over... we will see us in the ring Chris......
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: 6/2/09 thee chris interview   6/2/09 thee chris interview Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:02 am

thee chris: you dont have to wait

thee chris punches the security guard in the face and jumps at OrginalB another security guard grabs him out the air and slams him on the floor thee chris hit his head on a the bench and bust it open

thee chris get off of me

security guard: not until you calm down sir

thee chris: im calm

security guard: no your not

thee chris: Ill kill you OriginalB

the security guard puts chris in a sleeper hold thee chris

security guard: calm down

thee chris pass out e.m.s is called to check his head the police are also called
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: 6/2/09 thee chris interview   6/2/09 thee chris interview Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:04 pm

The rest of the security drags Original B, still showing resistance, out of the locker room.

Original B: Original B will get used to this picture of you Chris....
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: 6/2/09 thee chris interview   6/2/09 thee chris interview Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:48 pm

None of the security was pay attention to ZzTripleHzZ

ZzTripleHzZ: I guess i just walk out of this room. Original B you wont lucky like this next time.

ZzTripleHzZ walk out the gym and one security stop him.

Security: Stay in there until they gone.

ZzTripleHzZ: What make you think i will listen to you.

Security: Im security, get in there.

ZzTripleHzZ slap the security in the face and run away.

Some other security has follow him, and some stay with thee_chris and original B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/2/09 thee chris interview   6/2/09 thee chris interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6/2/09 thee chris interview
Page 1 of 1