RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-=Amaru is speaking to the fans=-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaru
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Amaru

-=Amaru is speaking to the fans=- Empty
PostSubject: -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=-   -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 am

*Amaru walks over to the ring while 2Pac - Can't C Me is heard in the arena*

Amaru : That`s right, that`s right... you Can`t see me...

*Fans are cheering, and a bra is thrown in the ring*

Amaru : Well, maybe you ..*points out to a gorgeous girl who presumably thru it* ..CAN see me..tonight.

*Amaru winks and then adopts a more serious face*

Amaru : Now, getting back to business. I love the fact that my opponents are getting tougher each week. Until now, I faced every wrestler that has been thrown at me. Not only that, but I`ve beat them all.

*He says this with pride and fulfilment can be seen on his face*

Amaru : I faced Rayden, the self proclaimed "God of Thunder". One of the greatest high flyers I`ve ever seen in ring. And all of you could watch me winning that match. I faced Blackouts leader, BMG, and even if nobody gave me a chance against him, I won so self-evident, that some might say it influenced his tag-team match he had against Suicide!! and Thunderhawn last Sunday.

*Mixed reactions are heard from the crowd*

Amaru : And now, I`ll face Trendkill. The Hardcore Legend. One of the wrestlers that has seen it all and heard it all. A man with great experince and killer moves. But look at me, you can`t see no fear in my eyes.

*He's walking towards the ropes, and just before he gets out of the ring he holds the mic up once again*

Amaru : And by the way, after this, I heard of an open challange that has been issued. Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=-   -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 am

Foo Fighters - All my Life plays as Mr Kenedy comes out and goes into the ring. He talks to a few of the members of the audience as he comes down. He walks into the ring the ring and asks for a mic. He walks up to Amaru and gives him a handshake.

Mr Kenedy: Amaru, Amaru, Amaru... I've heard a lot about you. You seem to be quite the character. I'll happily challenge you for a one-on-one challenge... with one condition if I win I get $10 000 also known as your money for a month and if you win you get the same reward. So do you agree with that stipulation do you want to compete in the ten thousand dollar challenge? Well do you?

*The audience scream GO FOR IT! GO FOR IT!*
Back to top Go down
Amaru
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Amaru

PostSubject: Re: -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=-   -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:25 am

*Amaru is looking a little confused. He's examining Mr Kenedy from top to bottom*

Amaru : You are brave to come in the ring with me, I`ll give you that. But 10,000 $ is a lot of money. A lot. Erm, the question is ...

*His interupted by the audience who resumes to screm "GO FOR IT!" "DO IT" "SAY YES"*

Amaru : ...Can you afford to lose that money? Cause I could use the extra cash. I am already making plans for those 10.000 $. So, my brave friend, I accept.
Back to top Go down
wrath24
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
wrath24

PostSubject: Re: -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=-   -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:06 am

*Wrath24 comes to the ring and ask for a mic
Wrath24:Hehe Amaru and MrKennedy you are talking about 10000$ if you are talking to much i will take them so let' fight for them idk to peak so much i need that money!
*Wrath24 wait Amaru and MrKennedy Answer
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=-   -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:28 am

Mr Kenedy: More people more competition I have no problems with that so triple threat match it is. This will be good; I can feel it! Just one problem who'd win the money if there's three of us? I know what to do we have a match between each other and the one who comes out with the most wins gets $5000 dollars from the others. THIS WILL BE SO GOOD!

Amaru: I agree with those rules. I want to fight Mr Kenedy first then the winner faces Wrath24 in the finals. Wrath do you agree?

Wrath24: Yes this'll be good. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=-   -=Amaru is speaking to the fans=- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-=Amaru is speaking to the fans=-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: