RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riddick don't hide please!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wrath24
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
wrath24

Riddick  don't hide please!! Empty
PostSubject: Riddick don't hide please!!   Riddick  don't hide please!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:45 am

*Wrath24 makes his way to the ring,he grabs a mic
Wrath24:Hi everybody i am here to talk about my new opponent,Riddick,i don't know what he thinks but i am ready to wait him come in the ring and show his face here to talk !*Wrath24 is waiting and smiles evily
Wrath24:Oh i don't like wait you can someone to go find him for me!Ok don't hide come in ring because i am bored to talk alone with the fans they waits you!! The fans are waiting Riddick and chanting Wrath24 name!
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Riddick don't hide please!!   Riddick  don't hide please!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Kane The Big Red Machine:Hey you think that Riddick is your new enemy..haha i think you are joking and do not forgot I'm and I will be your biggest enemy.
Kane is laughing
Back to top Go down
wrath24
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
wrath24

PostSubject: Re: Riddick don't hide please!!   Riddick  don't hide please!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:15 am

Wrath24 is smiling evil
Wrath24:Nice joke!I can get you down with 1 move so if you want protect your friend i will beat you two!Wrath24 is looking angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddick don't hide please!!   Riddick  don't hide please!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riddick don't hide please!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: