RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Trucker talks to the fans...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

Space Trucker talks to the fans... Empty
PostSubject: Space Trucker talks to the fans...   Space Trucker talks to the fans... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:06 pm

No fancy fireworks,or rides with his Harley-Space Tucker just goes up in the ring,grabs a mike and says:
"Hello people!"
The crowd seems indifferent-only a few seem to bother looking at him.
Space Trucker waits patiently for a moment.
As the crowd remains indifferent,Space Trucker waves to someone above the Tron and the lights go out...
As the people start talking angrily among themselves,the sound of feet on the mat is heard and suddenly...BANG!
Pyros flame out in the four corners of the smoke covered ring,revealing the figures of four young ladies dressed in black leather dancing,as sparks shower the Tron,which displays a very powerful Heavy Metal track!

As the song comes to an end and the girls leave the ring,the crowd starts cheering!
Space Trucker grabs the mike and starts again.

"Now that I eased your hunger for loud music and pretty girls-and I'm sorry to say that alcohol cannot be served,so you'll have to quench your thirst at the bar across the street,or settle for soda pops..."
He pauses as the crowd starts laughing!
"Can I re-introduce you myself?"
"I'm Space Trucker-some of you may remember me,before the accident that almost left me paralyzed!"

The crowd seems shocked,but some guys seem to suddenly remember who this weird guy is!
"That's right dudes,it was a hard and long way,but I'm here again!
I won't lie to you,I am not in the shape yet to step in the ring and face elite fighters like Dynamite Dave Wigton,Mank,or any other from the Monday shows,but I'll tell you this:I'm back!"

The crowd starts cheering!
Space Trucker draws a big breath and continues.

"Every fight I ever fought,every match I'll ever give,was,is and always be like I'm fighting for the last time.
Wrestling is my life and my breath-win or lose,every fight will bring me a step closer to my final goal:to be the best wrestler I can be!"

The crowd is on their feet now,clapping hands and whistling and cheering loudly!
Space Trucker adds a final sentence.

"I will not win every single match,but people-every single match will be the best I can offer TO YOU! (pointing to the audience)"
Among thunderous applause,Space Trucker goes off the ring and heads to the locker room....
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker talks to the fans...   Space Trucker talks to the fans... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:25 pm

Before SpaceTrucker can make it back to the locker room, Pompeii by E.S. Posthumus plays and CreepSpark steps out from backstage.

CreepSpark: Interesting speech there, Space Trucker... real emotional and what-not.

The crowd seems confused as to why CreepSpark has interrupted.

CreepSpark: I hope all that nonsense about wrestling being your "life and breath" wasn't true, because if so, you're going to be a dead man real soon.

The crowd begins to boo CreepSpark.

CreepSpark: And I really hope you enjoyed your last visit at the hospital, almost paralyzed. Because if I have anything to do with it, you'll be there again... VERY soon!

CreepSpark puts his them to his throat and pretends to slash it, then points to Space Trucker.
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker talks to the fans...   Space Trucker talks to the fans... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 am

Space Trucker looks at CreepSpark,with a broad smile on his face,real as a two dollar bill!
"Oh,you're the new guy,the Creep..something!
You know,you should change your name to something more catchy and easier to spell.
Something like plain Creep maybe?"

The audience starts laughing,while Creepspark clenches his fists!
"You know little guy,I'm used to hospitals,but I was sent there by much bigger guys than you.
Nevertheless,now that I'm still recovering,perhaps you could win a match or two,so what?
You think I'm afraid to bleed?You think I'm afraid of of pain?"

Space Trucker draws a big breath and shouts!
"I HAVE KNOWN REAL PAIN,UNFATHOMED PAIN,PAIN IS MY FRIEND WHILE YOU-(pointing to CreepSpark) ARE JUST A PAIN IN THE *SS!"
With this last remark,Space Trucker grabs a steel chair and almost out of control shouts at CreepSpark!
"GET TO HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT,YOU CREEP,OR YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE HIT BY A HUMMER!"
Creepspark moves threateningly towards Space Trucker,while the crowd starts cheering and yelling-the prospect of a free match is always exciting-but before things get out of hand,five of the Security men fall on both wrestlers,to prevent what it seems as a prelude to a feud...
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker talks to the fans...   Space Trucker talks to the fans... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:05 am

CreepSpark is struggling with the security all over him.

CreepSpark: GET OFF OF ME YOU USELESS SECURITY!!

CreepSpark pushes one off, just to have another guy latch onto him.

CreepSpark: That's it Space Trucker!! I've only known you a few minutes, but your the next person I will make scream in agony!! I will make you wish you were dead! DEAD!!

The security team starts to drag CreepSpark back stage.

CreepSpark: You'll beg when your time comes Space Trucker! YOU'LL BEG LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!

CreepSpark's shouts can barely be heard as he is dragged backstage by a security team. The crowd is going wild.
Back to top Go down
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

PostSubject: Hey Creepspark!   Space Trucker talks to the fans... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:00 pm

I like it the way it goes!
Since we're about the same level and judging on our recent matches,if we get to fight each other on a show,it will be an exciting match!
Good job dude!
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker talks to the fans...   Space Trucker talks to the fans... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Space Trucker wrote:
I like it the way it goes!
Since we're about the same level and judging on our recent matches,if we get to fight each other on a show,it will be an exciting match!
Good job dude!

I agree 100% Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Trucker talks to the fans...   Space Trucker talks to the fans... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Trucker talks to the fans...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: