RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev Empty
PostSubject: C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev   C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:16 am

Hey everyone. My name is Kevin Schneider. I'm 18 years old and live in Germany.

Just a few things about me:
I stil go to schoolm, but next year I'm finished with my A-levels. In addition I play drums and therefor visit a private school. Because of that I am active rather in the afternoon. I also do a bit of sports like Basketball or Table-Tennis.
The rest of the time I play WoW and TWG and eat and sleep and breath and go to the toilet and, and, and .... u know what I mean =)

As I'm a big fan of WWE, I was happy when I found out about that game calles "The Wrestling Game" and here I am Very Happy
I now play about half a year and it doesn't get boring. Befor I came to you I was in RWE - Backyard-Brawl.

In WWE there are many great Wrestlers, but my favourite is CM Punk (hard to guess, heh?) and thats why my wrestler is called CM Kev.
Again to TWG: My wrestler is a total face and very energetic. My two favourite match-styles are First-Blood and Hell in a Cell, because, just like CM Punk, my wrestler likes it extreme. If there are any more questions please ask me, because only then I can help you, right? ^^

Because I'm completely new on this site I hope that I won't disappoint you, if I make "beginner-mistakes". Just give me help than please Very Happy.

Kevin

edit: I'm a big fan of cookies.....somebody want some? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev   C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:19 am

welcome to RCW
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev   C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:26 am

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

PostSubject: Re: C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev   C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:31 am

Welcome to RCW...
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev   C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:33 am

welcome to rcw
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev   C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 am

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev   C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:48 am

alright welcome to rcw
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev   C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:37 am

thx. really nais welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev   C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C(harismatic) M(ight) - CM Kev
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Member's Area :: Introductions-
Jump to: