RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1vs2 not good!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asparake
Admin
Admin
Asparake

1vs2 not good! Empty
PostSubject: 1vs2 not good!   1vs2 not good! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:42 am

Asparake is backstage sitting on a chair whit a medic which consults his head injury!
It doesn't looks that bad!But you need to put some ice on that to keep the swelling!It will go back soon!
Thanks a lot Doc!Will I be able to compete tonight!?
You can compete,but if I where you I would dodge any hit to the head!It could get nasty!
Sure think Doc!Thanks again!
Hello there Asparake!
Asparake turns his head and sees Agentul007 whit two hot girls.
Hy Agentul!I see that you haven't lost your touch whit the girls!
Well,I do what i can!How you felling?I saw what Rey and Spinne did to you!And i see that little bum on your head!
Don't worry!I will pay them back!
Sure you will,but....
But what Agentul?
But there are two!Don't get me wrong,but your a great wrestler!In a one vs one Rey doesn't has a chance,Spinne doesn't has a chance but when you face both man you don't have a chance!We are new here!So i will make you a proposal!Let's make together a team!This way you will never worry about Rey and Spinne!I watch your back,you will watch my back!
A interesting proposal!The point is that i don't worry about Rey and Spinne!The tonight attack was a piece of cowardice!I didn't expect Spinne present's in the ring!And i don't do team work!I don't he the point for use teaming up!

Ok,Asparake!I understand!But think about it!Take care man!
Thanks!You too!
Back to top Go down

1vs2 not good!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: