RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new star-05/07/09-International Ring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy boy
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

A new star-05/07/09-International Ring Empty
PostSubject: A new star-05/07/09-International Ring   A new star-05/07/09-International Ring Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 am

A theme music that it wasn't heard before sounds in the Arena speakers....I am extreme by Motorhead band sounds in the Arena.....The lights dim and the same unknown man with a robe and giant cowboy boots apears....He takes a microphone from the announcers table and gets up in the ring. In that moment the RCW fans start to cheer thinking they might see something special....

Unknown man:STOP!!!!Stop the music!!!!

Then he lies on the ropes and starts to watch the people in the Arena

Unknown man:And you people,stop cheering me...I don't need you cheers,I don't need nothing from you...You don't know anything about me so shut the hell up cause I am talking....

Unknown man: I can see that you are confuse,so I am gonna enlighten you a bit....I am Speedy boy Alyn and the newest addition to RCW.....I am Speedy boy Alyn and I don't give a damn about nobody....The only man who I care is myself,so shut up and listen idiots!!!

The crowd starts booing....Speedy takes his robe off and we now are able to see his body and his face...

Speedy boy Alyn:Thats more like it....You see,I negociated with RCW for one reason and one reason only...I looked over the wrestler cards that you have here in the fed and I started to think myself,Oh my God,in this fed are the most worthless wimps I have ever seen.....Starting with that Mank guy who you all call him Champion....How can you even pay to see these guys???Don't worry,I came here to save you all,even if I hate you,from now on you will surely spend your money wisely cause you'll only come here to see me!!!!!Speedy will show you what entertainment really means.....

Speedy boy Alyn:Don't you think I came here only to talk,I came here to make bussinness because I mean bussiness....And very shortly I will be the cream and the pie of this federation...I am the champion you all were looking for and I will prove it week after week after week....So,you guys,from the locker room,take this statement as a warning and try not to piss me off....You will really learn what the word EXTREME means if you do that...

He throws the microphone to the mat ,rolls out of the ring and goes backstage while the crowd are throwing tomatos towards him...Speedy certainly knows how to make himself popular
Back to top Go down

A new star-05/07/09-International Ring
Page 1 of 1