RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for the Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telan
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

Time for the Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Time for the Hunt   Time for the Hunt Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:23 am

The fog machines start to work and cover the ramp in black dust then you can hear Telans music hit after it Telan walk slowly down the ramp and you can see he is not alone with him are two masked wrestler the walk too the ring.Telan has a mic in his hand.

Telan: Well Thunderhawk like i said i kicked your ass at the ppv in the tag match. But now the time has finally the time has come a one on one fight against you now i can show these losers that you are nothing but a big failure who dont even deserved too be in the same ring as me or Bmg or theRock.

Telan get a evil grin on his face.

Telan: Well if i remember correct i promised a gift if i win and today you are going too get it. Well you see i talked with
Jason Silva and got his ok since taday is a good day you will not only fight me but before that you will have too fight two other one on one matchs against the two frindly looking masked wrestler that i paid only for you so that the beat the crap out of you before your match isnt that nice of me.

Telan smile`s

Telan: I call it the Hawk Hunt have a nice day.

With this said leaves Telan the ring with the two masked wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Time for the Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for the Hunt   Time for the Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:28 am

--The day after--

The arena suddenly bursts when Thunderhawk's music hits the arena, as he enters amng the cheers of the fans. He walks down the ramp clapping hands with them, then climbs on the apron ring.
He taunts then directly jumps over the third rope, asking a mic from the announcer.

"You all saw what happened, right ??" He waits for an answer, that comes in a loud "Yes!" from the arena.
"Blackout down ... thanks to me. Three victories over three consecutive matches. Not bad for a season start."

He grins widely and pauses.
"Well ... Once again, the prey became hunter. Too bad for them." He reaches in a pocket and throws two bloodstained masks on the ring. "This is how they ended. Running to their mothers to ask for help."

The fans laugh, imitated by Hawk.
"Now ... I have other brilliant plans for the future ... You'll see, they'll be good. For the moment, i just enjoy seeing the three buffoons crushed in the dust. My dust.
As I often said : if you dare nothing, you'll get nothing ... I proved this was quite true.
After the Hawk hunted them down ... my opponents have few chances to flee. They didnt friday, they wont in the future, be assured of it, cause my time starts again. Be careful out there ... Hide or run, never mind .... my talon will get you."

He smiles and takes a package from under the ring.
"Now I just have a slight detail to explain : what the heck am i doing with a teddynator ? Good question. I don't know ... i only know that i'm not used to refusing a loan from someone. Especially if that someone is not friend of mine, but hunted too ... Just this."

He throws the teddynator from the package to the ground.
"Now i'm giving it back ... I don't need it anymore ... The Hawk Hunt did the job quite well."

Grinning, he throws the mic away and taunts, then rolling under the low rope, landing on the ramp.
Back to top Go down

Time for the Hunt
Page 1 of 1