RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner Empty
PostSubject: ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner   ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:02 pm

ZzTripleHzZ in his locker room watch a T.V.

ZzTripleHzZ: What? A tag team match for me tonight with a guy i dont even know ??? This is stupid. I need to go find him and tell him dont get in my way. This match i will make my opponent taps out so he need to stay on the ring side and watch me fight.

ZzTripleHzZ get out of his locker room

ZzTripleHzZ: Here it is. Kali....... what a long name ..

ZzTripleHzZ hit the door and ask: Anyone in that room ???

ZzTripleHzZ the door open and .......
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner   ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 am

...Kali Kondakow appears drinking an energy drink. He seems to have no interest in his partner.

Kali:"There he is, my great tag team partner. Let me tell you something. Ever since I came to RCW I tried to make a name for myself, but all the matches I've been booked in were stupid tag team matches. I am sick and tired of having to share my spotlight with another guy."

Kali finishes his drink and turns his back to his partner eventually turning back to him saying:"Listen, Punk. I am not standing in your way as long as you give me the opportunity to proove myself to these fans out there and to those stupid GMs who are unable to see my potential. All I want to do is spread blood and each and everyone standing in my way is gonna end up bloodied, so you better watch out. This is all I have to say to you. Thanks for waisting my time"

Kali Kondakow has made his point and tries to shut the door...
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner   ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:34 am

ZzTripleHzZ: Hold up for a second. You want to prove yourself tonight ? If you want to prove yourself tonight you need to better be good and keep track your opponent. As long as you let me get the win by pinfall or submission and i need to do that not you.

ZzTripleHzZ get ready to leave

ZzTripleHzZ: Im just like you dont wanna share my spotlight with other people. If we win tonight maybe you wont have any tag team next week. So you better be a good wrestling.

ZzTripleHZZ pick up a slegehammer

ZzTripleHzZ: Dont make me use this to hit you in your face.

ZzTripleHzZ leaves
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner   ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:27 am

Kali, now strongly irritated and intimidated, turns around crashing into his closed locker room door. After recovering he sends a frightened gaze to the back to make sure that his partner has left and finally enters his locker room locking it from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner   ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZzTripleHzZ finding his new partner
Page 1 of 1