RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The award rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

The award rp Empty
PostSubject: The award rp   The award rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Space Trucker,enters the ring,dressed in his usual outfit-leather jacket,a T-shirt of Motorhead,spiked belt and bracers,jeans and black army boots.
He takes the microphone from the announcer and greets the cheering audience!

"Hello people,I'm glad I'm here tonight among friends (he points to the audience),to receive the best rookie award"
He pauses briefly.
"Honestly,when I started my wrestling career,I imagined that one day I'd receive an award like "The best wrestler ever" "Super Duper main eventer of the Year" or "The guy with the cleanest underwear in the Federation"
The audience start laughing!
"What I couldn't imagine though,is that shortly after my best performance ever,after gaining the title from DaWolf and life seemed so good and the future so promising....I'd be hit by a truck.." he says laughing!
The audience start laughing again,appreciating the fact that he can laugh with such an event.

"You know the rest-some days in coma,a new vertebra,a long and painful recovery....a start from scratch."
He pauses briefly,as the audience await his next words.
"But you know what?I ain't complaining!The whole situation gave me more good than bad things!Old friends,new friends,the love of my life and soon to be my wife Shelly...and this!"
He raises his award high,as the crowd cheers!
"Although this is not what I dreamed of,this is what I needed!
A symbol that I am back on track and heading to the right direction,a symbol to remind me that I fought the toughest opponent of all and won-Bad Luck!"

He turns to the Titan Tron and points it,with the award.
A music track starts playing and the audience looks like they like it!

"This is just a small token of my gratitude-a track I made just for you!As you'll be leaving from the building later on,stop by the door and ask for your copy-it's free and there are enough for everyone!Thank you again-God bless you all!"
He gives the microphone back to the announcer and walks to the exit,Hi-fiving his fans along the way.....
Back to top Go down

The award rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: