RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

17/07/2009 The time come near

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telan
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

17/07/2009 The time come near Empty
PostSubject: 17/07/2009 The time come near   17/07/2009 The time come near Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:00 am

You can see Telan Backstage with theRock as Aimee Rainfor come by too get a few words from them before there tag match.

Aimee Rainfor: Do you two have any last commant before you go your big Tag Team match tonight?

Telan: i have not really much too say about it i only know that we have too fight a strong team but of course the are nothing compert too us.

Telan : But there is one thing that get on my nerves that i cant fight with my full strength course i have two importent match tonight iam not 100 % fit anyway and the put me in two qualifications matchs the should have put Bmg in the match for the vacant Elite Title.

Aimee Rainfor: Wow its really rare too hear a Superstar complain about getting too many chances too win gold.

Telan: I am not complaining i am just saying since theRock and i will win the Tag Gold it should be only fair that someone as Talentet as Bmg get the Elite Tile.Oh well in the end it will be Blackout that walks out with the gold the one way or the other.

Telan looks too theRock and says :

Anything you wanna add?
Back to top Go down
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: 17/07/2009 The time come near   17/07/2009 The time come near Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 am

theRock: I think you said it all. How about: Dont try this at home? No thats crap.

TheRock holds on an seems to think about something.

theRock: I have some words directly to minimum damage: We will break you in peaces! ..... I am still wondering hy these kids are allowed to fight us. I mean we are not named X-Rated withot a sense.

Rock looks really upset and he and Telan walk away.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: 17/07/2009 The time come near   17/07/2009 The time come near Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:59 am

As both start walking away, Thunderhawk stands right in front of them, blocking their path. He lifts his hands.

"It's alright, guys, I just wanna talk ... I'm not in mood for a brawl right now. Consider yourselves lucky."

theRock and Telan have an angry movement but for now stand still. Hawk crosses his arms and stares at them.

"Just a simple question : I think you said that "the end it will be Blackout that walks out with the gold the one way or the other", did I hear well ?"

Both nod with a grin and Hawk imitates them, smiling. Ironically, obviously.

"Guys, get back on Earth. You want to get a title, right ? In two months, you had I don't know how much shots. All failed. You got taught a lesson last friday. Yeah, I know, you have that childish excuse ... Bulls**t."

theRock and Telan again look very upset. Hawk smiles provokingly and claps his hands.

"That's funny. Like the bad guys in movies. You can do all the plans you want, all will be total failures. You know why ? It's quite simple, so I think that even your little closed brains, if you have, can understand it.
Telan. You have to challenge the moon ? I thought we only had a suicidal guy around here. Now if you want to be the second, i'm happy for you. But don't cry afterwards.
And you want the Tag Title ..."

He pauses a second and lowers his head.

"Consider that you will have an obstacle on your path. You may have good chances, I might admit it. But remember that Collateral Damage will give you trouble, and they may very well win. If they don't ... Just consider ... the WarBirds ..."

Telan laughs, followed by Rock. Hawk starts laughing cheerfully too, then suddenly stops smiling.
Before anyone can do nothing to stop him, he does two full spins and hits Telan with a LSK, sending him on the floor. He dodges an attack from Rock and replies by intercepting him with his Trademark Twisting DDT, knocking him out.

He points at them and speaks very calmly.
"This was a dessert after your Rope of Judgement thing. You may very well consider it an aperitive to what will most probably happen."

He leaves with a smile, as the wrestlers start to move slowly on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Telan
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

PostSubject: Re: 17/07/2009 The time come near   17/07/2009 The time come near Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:14 am

Right before Thunderhawk can leave he gets knocks down from behind it is Bmg who stands right behind him then he gets surrounded from all of Blackouts members.

Telan: That was a bad move from you we are a team of 3 not 2 person and we always watch each others back so and since Bmg has free time he is always in the shadows just for case like this.

After saying this frist Telan hit Thunderhawk with a SOS Body Breaker and then theRock with a Rock bottom.

Thunderhawk try too get up but after he see around him he understands right away its better too stay down a little more since he can see that the number game would catch up too him.

Telan: Thats good it seen you understand it would not good for either of us too waste too much time here. Well you startet it this time so its your own fault and i would love too beat you alittle more but i have my orders. Ah one more think dont ever call me a suicidal guy again and of course i am not one i know my chances are really bad againgst him so i will only do so much that i dont get hurt and thats it i wont risk anything in this match course for now my focus is on the Tag Title. Well know exsuce us we have a match too win.

With that said the Backstage become dark and when the light is on Blackout is gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 17/07/2009 The time come near   17/07/2009 The time come near Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

17/07/2009 The time come near
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: