RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elite Championship tournament!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Elite Championship tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Elite Championship tournament!   Elite Championship tournament! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:23 am

Sarah Channing's music hits and she comes out with a snug smile and holding up a mic. She walks into the ring and asks for the music to get cut off.

I have a big announcement to make, and it is concerning the vacant Elite Title!

I've been receiving a lot of comments about who should be champ and I got a list of 8 names whom I think are worthy of such a title.. these names are: Dynamite David Wigton, 4Real, the moon, Telan, DaWolf, Sid Nova, Disintegrate, and Lucky! And I thought to myself, why not give ALL of them a chance? Why not put all of them in... say a TOURNAMENT?!

(crowd erupts in acceptance)

So that's it, and as of next Friday, we will have 4 qualifying matches. It will be:

Dynamite David Wigton VS 4Real
the moon VS Telan
DaWolf VS Sid Nova
Disintegrate VS Lucky

Winners of these matches will be shuffled then entered into the semi-finals which will take place on the next Monday.. our 2 finalists will have to face-off at the PPV and the winner will be crowned our RCW... Elite CHAMPION!
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Elite Championship tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Championship tournament!   Elite Championship tournament! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:33 am

Sarah looked around in satisfaction as the fans cheered on for the idea of the tournament, but then the arena got dark and heavy rainfall was heard accompanied by loud thunder. A blinding lightning bolt shot onto the titantron as sparks flew off in every direction. A loud wolf howl was heard and the lights faded back in and Sarah found herself staring DaWolf right in the eyes!

Sarah backed off and called for her bodyguards. One of them managed to get into the ring and held DaWolf from the back in a Full Nelson. DaWolf struggled for a few seconds then bent forward and broke free of the hold, throwing the bodyguard at the mat. DaWolf stalked him and waited as he got to his feet, then kicked him in the abs and hit a Head In The Dirt DDT! DaWolf picked up the bodyguard and threw him outside the ring just as a second one came running in. DaWolf received him and lifted him upwards hitting a violent Moon Howl. He quickly climbed the top turnbuckle and jumped off with a high-flying Frog Splash then disposed of the second bodyguard just as fast.

A third bodyguard was on his way when Sarah stopped him and screamed at DaWolf.

Alright you made your point! What do you want?!

DaWolf stopped in his tracks grinning then changed his mind about attacking the third bodyguard. He turned over to Sarah who was getting terrified the closer he got to her. DaWolf got real close then held her hand with wich she was holding the mic. Then he said in a low voice:

Not that I have anything against any of those 7 guys... but that title you're boasting over is MINE! It was mine from the start and then YOU had to come along and strip it away! I promised you blood, and you will see blood! I feel bad for those guys, but if that's what I have to do, then SO BE IT!
Back to top Go down

Elite Championship tournament!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: