RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Over-working?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Over-working? Empty
PostSubject: Over-working?   Over-working? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 am

The backstage camera man is walking the hallways when he reaches the gym and hears violent punches on the back. He walks in with his camera on and catches DaWolf unleashing his anger on the punching bag. He keeps punching it repeatedly then stops and immediately moves towards one of the machines and puts on a big weight. After a few reps the camera man walks in with a reporter trying to get DaWolf's thoughts when he violently lets go of the machine and points at them.

Stay... out!

DaWolf then catches a breath and moves over to another machine and starts doing reps when some of the new wrestlers walk into the gym for their practice. One of them goes to the machine DaWolf had just let go but DaWolf shouts at him.

I ain't done with that!

The wrestler looks up and continues practising. DaWolf stops his reps and gets up then walks over towards him. The guy gets up and gets ready for a confrontation. He starts saying: "Who do you thin..." when DaWolf suddenly grabs him and sends him head-first into the mirror shattering it into pieces. He picks him up and throws him into one of the machines then picks up a weight and hurls it at him hitting him in the head. The other wrestlers try to stop him but he keeps him at bay by throwing a bench at them. DaWolf stands in the middle of the gym and screams out at all the remaining guys..

I got a damn tournament to win.. and you people better know to stay away from me! If you're willling to put your bodies at risk, BE MY GUESTS!!
Back to top Go down
disintegrate
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Over-working? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-working?   Over-working? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Disintegrate comes into the gym with a towel on his shoulder.

"Ahh, Dawolf! That was a very good fight against you! Let me congratulate for your win!
You were so agressive and strong, so I had no chance against you. Maybe sometimes we could take a revenge on it..."

After it, Disintegrate goes to the weights and starts to do his usual daily training.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Over-working? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-working?   Over-working? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:12 am

You know I'm up for it anytime.. maybe if we can have an extra match this PPV...
Back to top Go down
disintegrate
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Over-working? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-working?   Over-working? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:34 am

I am in anytime! I fought against you a lot of times through invitationals and other kind of matches and sometimes I won.

I understood that last time the fight was a bit different for you. I tried all my brutal movement, but I could not stop you.

So, I am ready for a revenge match!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Over-working? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Over-working?   Over-working? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over-working?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: