RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The start of something...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

The start of something... Empty
PostSubject: The start of something...   The start of something... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:12 am

As the music starts to play, Brainbro enters the arena with a microphone.

The crowd starts to "BOOOO" at Brainbro.

Announcer #1: Wow... Is that the new crazy dude?
Announcer #2: Yes, it is Brainbro... The new crazy dude?

As the crowd keeps the "Boo" going Brainbro enters the ring to say something before his first fight here in RCW...

Brainbro: I am Brainbro, the new and crazy dude. I am here to let everybody know that I am ready for the future fights and I am not gonna step down to ANYONE.

As Brainbro takes a pause the crowd starts to wonder, What can possibly come next in the speech by Brainbro.

Brainbro: I am not here for any of you in the audience or the bosses or the other wrestlers, I am here for ME and the championships. I don't care if you keep booing me, I am here to win, and to open some wounds so that the blood from the other wrestlers can break free and change the colour of this ring.

With that Brainbro ends the speech by throwing the microphone on the ground, breaking it.

Announcer #2: What a harsh speech by Brainbro, i guess he confirmed "The new crazy dude" thing right here.
Announcer #1: Wow, that was a rare display right here by a harsh dude.
Announcer #2: Well let's bring in the "lucky" opponent to Brainbro for tonights second fight.

The opponent Protagonist enters the arena...
Back to top Go down

The start of something...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: