RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction of......

Go down 
+2
lombard
Kurt Cobain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurt Cobain
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Introduction of...... Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 pm

RCW's theme rings as FNC's GM walks in the arena, and goes towards the ring.

Introduction of...... George%20steel

Mr. Steele : Ladies and Gentleman , tonight i want to present you one of my newest signings . He is the addition to our roster , that you are looking for . He's quick , he's popular and he will make you drop from your seats .
Let's welcome .... KURT COBAIN!!!!

Lights go out and a music starts playing

A young man comes out , he's got blond-brown hair and goes to the ring

Introduction of...... Rob_Friend

There is a small applaus for Kurt Cobain , he enters the ring shakes hands with Gm Steele and gets a microphon

Kurt Cobain : Well I am as new to this situation as you are but let's give our both best !! I think Mr. Steele said welcome Kurt Cobain !?!?
Come on give me that warm feeling in my chest when thousands of wrestling fans scream my name . Do it for me please ! I help you with the beginning!!

Kurt goes up on the turnbuckle

Kurt Cobain : Kurt Cobain ! Kurt Cobain ! Kurt Cobain!

The fans begin slowly to chant "Kurt Cobain" . They get really in to it until Kurt Cobain jums off the turnbuckle smiling ready to go on speaking

Kurt Cobain : Thanks very much ,now it's my turn... WELCOME RCW FANS!!!
Now let me introduce myself. I am ... the best there is the best there ...... Haha I'm not gonna bore you with this old stuff. I am the newest signing here in RCW and ready to make an Impact !! I'm here to electrify you , to make you jump out your seats to make you scream all over "Kurt Cobain" again like you did before !! I will promise you to entertain you like nobody did before and naturally , i want to be a Champion!! Before i got hired here in RCW i was champion in my former organization. And i want to be one again!! So, to every champion there is on RCW.....
GET READY!! Cause Kurt , is coming !!!

Kurt Cobain drops the mic chakes hands with George Steele again and gets ready to leave the ring when suddenly an entrance music gets played
(OOC: sorry i couldn't change the size of the pictures they should be smaller Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 am

Suddenly the arena is filled with the sound of machinegun fire and Red, White and Blue flames come from the 4 corners of the ringposts as Lombards intro video begins to play. The arena goes dark except for the intro video and when the lights come back on Lombard is standing on the ramp with a microphone in his hand. Lombard walks down to the ring and then slides in under the ropes and walks up to Kurt Cobain with his hand extended.

Lombard: "Welcome to RCW Kurt. It's good to have another good wrestler on board."

Lombard shakes Kurts hand and then stares at him for a minute running his fingers over the razor wire chain that hangs around his neck and on the title belt that is draped over his shoulder.

Lombard: "So you want to be a champion here in RCW do you? You come here with some pretty good credentials but I don't know if you'll be able to get a championship shot right away or not."

Lombard pauses for a moment and then points to the belt over his shoulder.

Lombard: "And if you want a shot at THIS championship, all I can say is good luck. I have been holding onto this belt pretty tightly."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Cobain
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:12 pm

Kurt Cobain smiles lightly and raises the mic to speak

Kurt Cobain: Well , thanks for welcoming me... champ! And you know the saying , everything's got to come to an end!! And , cause you are already out here , you can put your money where your mouth is and face me right here right now! Then I prove to you how I earn something without any luck! So what dou say ? Lombard , the RCW Honor Champion , vs. Kurt Cobain , the new guy , flyin' high, who's gonna face you slick, knocking you out ... WITH ONE SINGLE KICK!!!!

Kurt gets nearer to Lombard standing face to face with almost touching their faces
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:59 pm

A smile comes to Lombard's face as Kurt is speaking.

Lombard: "You want a shot at my title? Right now?"

Lombard puts his microphone down, takes the title belt off and lays it on the ground beside them, and then slowly takes the razorwire chain from around his neck. Before Kurt can react Lombard has the chain wrapped around his fist and delivers a LEGENDARY Razor Wire Chokeslam leaving kurt stunned on the mat. Picking up his belt he leans over and talks to Kurt in a slow even voice.

Lombard: "Before you get a shot at this belt you will have to EARN it!"

Lombard slides out of the ring and starts to walk back to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Cobain
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 pm

George Steel picks up the mic from the ground

Georg Steele: Turn around , Lombard!!! When the heck did you hear Kurt challenging you for a Title ?? He just wanted ....

Kurt Cobain , still lying on the ground , face down to the mat , grabs George Steel's ankle.
Kurt gets up with the help of the ring ropes and takes the mic from George Steel

Kurt Cobain: I think I... I can do that myself!

Kurt staggers a bit and notices that he has a cut on the right side of his face , and wipes the blood away

Kurt Cobain: Lombard , i didn't had the intent to face you for your title tonight You were and are right i need to earn that. Before i was so roodly interupted by you i couldn't make clear that our match won't be for your precious title. What i ask for or better said i definetely need now from the GM right now , Kurt Cobain vs. Lombard , One on One , a non title Match , Kurt Cobain's Debut on R...C...W!!! Then we will see if i am "worthy" for a Championship Match!!
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:06 pm

Lombard stops in his tracks and listens, keeping his back turned as George Steele and Kurt Cobain are talking to him. When they are finished he turns around slowly and walks back to the ring directly for Kurt. Lombards razor wire chain is still wrapped around his fist. Slowly he climbs into the ring and walks over to face Kurt Cobain eye to eye. Yanking the microphone from Kurts hands he begins to speak.

Lombard: "Kurt...I'm standing here in the ring...with someone who has openly proclaimed that they are looking for RCW gold. I have RCW gold on my shoulder. You tell me to my face that you challenge me to a match, and I'm supposed to believe that since you were on the recieving end of my Razorwire Chokeslam that you weren't looking for a title match? That you just wanted a good ol 1 on 1 for the fun of it? I'm supposed to believe you?"

Lombard stops for a second but before Kurt can get a word in he starts again.

Lombard: "Kurt...I'll tell you what. I'll give you that match. Right here. Right now. On Friday Night Chaos. And once I've pinned you 1...2...3... You'll have the welcome to RCW that you deserve."
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:39 am

Suddenly lightnings flash all over the ring as Thunderhawk's music hits the arena. Lombard and Kurt turn, half-surprised, maybe half-upset to see him arriving.

Hawk appears without his costume, but with his T-shirt. He claps hands with the fans, then climbs on the apron ring. He sits on the turnbuckle and asks for a microphone.

"Guys, I'm really sorry to interrupt you. I don't want to interfere with you, this is not my problem ... for now."

He breathes "relaxingly" and stares at Kurt.
"As courtesy obliges me, welcome to RCW, hoping you'll be fine here. But honestly ... I don't care much about you."

He smiles ironically and then turns to Lombard.
"Lomby, I understand that you want to show this ... this guy. This ... well, I don't even know who he is ... that you want to show him that you are the champ here. You indeed are, and not for nothing. You proved it many times already.
So your anger is, or at least it can be legitimate. Now sorry if i will look a bit skeptical, it's far from being my intention."

Hawk crouches on his ringpost.
"I might seem monomaniac, but i just wanted to remember you that we had bigger problems to deal with. Blackout. They have our title ... We need to take it.
Don't misunderstand me, I encourage you in your will of showing this wannabe what a real champ is. Go on, you can destroy him. Just save energy for when our time will come.
I hope i was clear enough. You are free to do what you want, but calm down a bit for now. Crush him in relax ... and don't get distracted too much."

He winks, then performs a somersault to get on the ring, while his fans start cheering, and points to Kurt.
"I have no antipathy for you. You look even quite normal to me. The only problem with you is that you messed with my tag partner ... And well, i have no reason to be upset with you. Even if you are sympathic to me, I care a lot more about Lombard for now."

He smiles and offers Kurt his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Cobain
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:58 am

(OOC: Blackout it's your turn cheers and that's the bottom line cause this smiley ,which looks like that he gives us all the middle finger , said so !!xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:05 am

OOC:Kurt, please ask the VGMs or me before posting with the name of any of the VGMs(george and sarah) or the name of Jason.

I don't like a little the reply of George:
Quote :
Georg Steele: Turn around , Lombard!!! When the heck did you hear Kurt challenging you for a Title ?? He just wanted ....

I'll edit it a little when I'll add it into the segment. In rest , great RP guys and I've just sent the contract to TDK , so that you can get your stable full Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
The Dragon Killer
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
The Dragon Killer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:33 am

This music is playing to the arena and everybody stops to clap.The Titantron wents on and showing a room that easily lighted up.

Some one is speaking from a throne of skulls.

"Well, nobody knows me , because i´m new on this Federation.The only person that knew me is Kurt and if he has something to say that i too.If he gets his one on one match with Lombard i want a match against Thunderhawk, because i think he would interfer this match.Or a better idea A TAG TEAM MATCH Lomard and Thunderhawk vs. Kurt Cobain and Me.But the decision is all up to the GM´s." The person on the titantron laughs devilish and the tron wents off
Back to top Go down
Kurt Cobain
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:14 pm

(OOC: Hey TDK nice to have you here Wink there's one problem with the rp , would it be a problem for you if we can leave your part out cause we planned the outcoming plus a following match and its ending for this show(Have a talk with filthy he has an idea for a great rp!)
Back to top Go down
The Dragon Killer
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
The Dragon Killer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 pm

(OCC: ok we can do that kurt i´m gonna talk with filthy)
Back to top Go down
Kurt Cobain
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:32 pm

(OOC: TDk , i talked with thunderhawk we will have it like this if the gm give his permission ,hawk's gonna challnge you and you two have a match at this show and then both of us are happy =))
Back to top Go down
Kurt Cobain
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Kurt Cobain looks curious at the titantron , he raises the mic and speaks

Kurt Cobain: Well , i know only one voice that could disgust me as much as your's does , Dragon Killer !! It's a surprise for me that you are here , i thought , and i was happy with that , that i would never ever see you in my life again.
And you want to tag with me?? Are you mental??? After i got stabbed in the back by you multiple times i should tag with you? There is NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:49 pm

As soon as Kurt finished speaking, Hawk slips the mic from his hand with a grin and faces the man in the Titan Tron.

"I don't know who you are ... Right. I just know that you are courageous. Maybe self-confident. In fact, maybe you are totally stupid."

Fans cheer as Hawk licks his lips to continue speaking.
"Why ? It's simple. Only a great wrestler or a total madman can challenge me this way. And i think you belong to the second category, man ..."

TDK has a reaction but Hawk keeps on.
"But as I like this kind of things ... Well, just consider that I accept. Unluckily for you. I don't care a thing about this s**t between kurt and you, I just want to show you that NOBODY can challenge me like you did and leave the ring ... ALIVE."

He throws the mic to the floor, taunts, and crosses his arms waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:10 pm

And antoher theme begins to hit.

The whole Blackout team appears on the ramp. BMG in front, TheRock and Telan behind him, carrying their Tag Team Titles on the shoulders.

TheRock: It's pretty entertaining out here. New dorks entering the arena. Lombard and Thunderhawk still talking trash... Everything is the same as always.

Rock holds on.

TheRock: Only one thing changed : Blackout gaining a Championship. We were long time without one. I am really proud of you Hawk. You still think that you and Lombard can beat us? I guess you are the one out of the second category....

Telan: Of course we hope that you two ( telan points at Thunderhawk and Lombard) will get your ass kicked by the other two idiots. That would be awesome...

BMG: Okay guys. We talked enough about the Tag Titles..... How about talking about Lombard's title?

Telan: Sure... Great Idea. You wont hold that title much longer. After Cobain kicked your ass hopefully, he won't get a title shot.

BMG: That's for sure. Because I know exactly three other guys, wo demand a title shot. And they deserve one; unlike you, kurty.

TheRock: So take a number and join the queue. No wait... the best thing you would do is .... leave. But I think you wont do this.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Cobain
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Kurt Cobain smiles ironically takes the mic ,which Thunderhawk threw away, from the ground

Kurt Cobain : Gosh , barely one day in this company and i get confronted by some guys which look like they're still living at their mother's place! I've got to tell you this , guys, if you don't shut up i'll tell your moms that you missed your nap!!

Kurt walks a bit around in the ring but keeps talking

Kurt Cobain: Two of you at least seem to have enough IQ to breath and walk at the same time and recognized that i definetely won't leave this place and that i surely will kick Lombard's ass tonight.
The problem with that is , that he will kick my ass simultaneously .
It seems that i don't get along with Lombard quite well ,
but at least he isn't any coward who has to come out with two of his buddies to feel more comfortable. And more importantly ,
Lombard will hold his title longer than you will hold your little Tag Belts , but also only as long as i can earn the spot to challenge him for it .
There's one thing to make sure guys and you should remember this very carefully ,
with me in RCW , RCW will never ever be the same again!!!

TheRock is furious and is about to go to the ring but gets held up by BMG and Telan. Th Rock calms down and just points to Kurt Cobain with one finger until the cameras fade away and the show goes on
Back to top Go down
The Dragon Killer
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
The Dragon Killer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:12 am

The music plays again the arena blacks out.After the lights turn back on TDK stands on the commentator table with his camo pants the grey shirt with a black dragon on it and the bloody facepaint also with an black dragon.

Thunderhawk HEY! i´m behind you you fool.You said only an great wrestler or an madman challenges you like this.Well i must say that i am a great wrestler and i´m popular for my sneak attacks.But i have a surprise for all of you in the ring and the fans.

TDK takes a remote out of his pocket pushes a red button and millions of skulls fall into the ring

HAPPY HELL DAY GUYS!

TDK laughs devilish the arena blackouts again and he disappears.The only thing that is left is the remot on the table
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:33 am

From a monitor in the backstage, Hawk watches the scene with a surprised gaze.
"I was right. This guy is totally out of mind."

He massages his nape still watching at the skull-fall.
"And he needs someone to get him back in himself. Maybe my good old finisher can do the job. Right now.
He says he's famous for sneak attacks ? Even better ... He'll have a harsh time against mine."

He leaves, nodding with his head.
"A great wrestler, he says ... I hate "want-to-be-funny madmen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of......   Introduction of...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: