RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicidal Start

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suicide!!
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Suicide!!

Suicidal Start Empty
PostSubject: Suicidal Start   Suicidal Start Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 am

*The Lights go out in the arena *

Mystery Voice:He's Back

*The Lights flash on as Suicide!! stands in the ring*

Suicide!!: Ladies And Gentlemen please remove from yourselves from the edge of your seats as you savior returns once again

*Suicide!! looks around*

Suicide!!:There may be so unanswered questions about why i left but now i return its time for things to return to normal , there are many new face and higher compition and i say BRING IT ON!!!
Back to top Go down
Mantus
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Mantus

Suicidal Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Start   Suicidal Start Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Ravers music starts and raver makes his way down the ramp towards the ring and grabs a mic

RAVER: Well hello suicide your back and its a good thing to as i have just come from george steels office and that title of yours will soon be mine this is my first big chance here in RCW and im not going to fail
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Suicide!!

Suicidal Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Start   Suicidal Start Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:34 pm

OOC: please dont write as Suicide!! for me
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Suicidal Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Start   Suicidal Start Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Raver , I don't know if you know the rules, but not all wrestlers accept other persons to use their names in RP ...

I changed the rp a little so that suicide!! can give you a reply
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Suicide!!
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Suicide!!

Suicidal Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Start   Suicidal Start Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:02 pm

*Suicide!! smiles*

Suicide!!:Whoa whoa whoa, dont get ahead of yourself there what makes you so sure you are getting the chance to fight me let alone beat me remember be for i left i had an undefeated streak as champion, and you can tell George that he can bite me

*Suicide!! holds up his title*

Suicide!!:now i just returned so i dont know your current wins and losses but i know that i havent lost for the two seasons before my absence, i may be a little rusty but im not gonna back down to some random punk who walks out announcing he has a match with me, so go back to the gym train hard any who knows you maybe George will be stupid enough to give you the first shot at me
Back to top Go down
Mantus
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Mantus

Suicidal Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Start   Suicidal Start Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm

raver walks nose to nose with suicide

RAVER: suicide you can hold that title as high as you want you dont no me you have never faced me i have waited 3 seasons for this and what did you say go back to the gym when im not out here entertaining this amazing crowd im never out of the gym be warned im ready and im coming

raver pushes suicide
Back to top Go down
Suicide!!
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Suicide!!

Suicidal Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Start   Suicidal Start Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:17 pm

*Suicide!! smiles*

Suicide!!: So the mind games begin dont they, did that make you happy?

*Suicide!! straps on the belt*

Suicide!!: Haha you are coming for what coming closer to getting your *ss laid on the mat, it seems like you either got some big balls or got slammed one to many times on your head but either way it tells me one thing, you arent thinking, but your actions won't go unattended to

*Suicide!! snaps his fingers and the lights go out and when they turn him on Suicide!! holds his legendary lead pipe*

Suicide!!:Think about your next move wisely i want you at 100% for our fight but if you feel like testing me again i will knock you out before you can warn me again now walk away or risk the beating of a life time
Back to top Go down
Mantus
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Mantus

Suicidal Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Start   Suicidal Start Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:49 am

raver takes 1 step back

RAVER: I see you have got sense after all you no im not going to touch you when you already have that pipe in your hand smart very smart

raver backs away and steps out of the ring with out taking is eyes off suicide

RAVER: Remember be ready suicide be ready

raver heads backstage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suicidal Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Start   Suicidal Start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicidal Start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-