RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want bigger matches in the new season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mantus
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Mantus

I want bigger matches in the new season Empty
PostSubject: I want bigger matches in the new season   I want bigger matches in the new season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 am

raver makes his way down the corridor heading straight for george steels office raver walks straight in with out knocking

RAVER: Hay george my man what you up to?

GEORGE STEEL: Raver you made one mistake then walk out and come back properly

RAVER: Sorry man raver walks out and knocks on the door and walks in again right george i have been here for 3 season and i no me and ryn have been fighting but im getting fed up with beating him i think its time for me to start getting gold around my waist suicide is who i want will you make it happen or will i have to go find him and make it happen

Raver stands infront of george steels desk waiting for a reply

Last edited by raver on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

PostSubject: Re: I want bigger matches in the new season   I want bigger matches in the new season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 am

OOC: go better for Suicide!!'s title , he's been undefeated for a long time , so edit the post please and after that I'll make a reply for George Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

PostSubject: Re: I want bigger matches in the new season   I want bigger matches in the new season Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:28 am

George Steel takes a glass of water and drinks a little.

raver:So??

George Steel puts the glass back on the table.

George:Well... I think you'r right...after a long period , after some good matches against The Ryn ...

George stops and takes the phone looking at something.

George: Ok, I'll give you a match against Suicide!! , but if you can't make him lose that title once , you'll have to turn back to your old matches against Ryn and other guys ....

George is looking more and more angry.

George:Make him lose that title now , don't you understand? Get out of here and go after Suicide!! I have other things more important to do now!

George is showing raver the door .
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want bigger matches in the new season   I want bigger matches in the new season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want bigger matches in the new season
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: