RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
disintegrate
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf Empty
PostSubject: Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf   Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:28 am

Disintegrate walks into the ring, catches up the mic and checks with some slight knocks - it works!

"Good afternoon to everybody! I am searching for a serious opponent for my next fight! There is anybody, who can challenge me? Especially Dawolf?"

The crowd starts to moan.

"Ahh, my funs are here as usual. Hello to everybody! Do you want to see my muscles?"

"YES!"

"Do you want to see me in a really bloody fight?"

"YES!"

"Dou you want to see, how I will finish my enemy?"

"YES!"

"OK! You want it then you will get it! Buy ticket to the next WGA - Wrestling Game Academy RCW: International Ring show (place of advertisement)!"

Disintegrate is waiting a response to his challenge...
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf   Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:47 am

Arena lights go very dim as a now-familiar theme plays. Loud thunder echoes and heavy rainfall is heard. The titantron shows a dark, thick forest with heavy rain and wild wind moving the trees like they were feathers. Distant flashes of lightning occasionally shed some brief light...

The camera pans into the forest, between the trees, and through the branches as it catches up with something moving fast. As the camera gets closer, it slows down as a black wolf runs by it and it tries to keep up. The wolf cuts through the rain and wet plants and heads towards a high rock. It speeds off and makes a few jumps avoiding obstacles and climbs to the top of the rock where it becomes higher than the trees and facing a full moon that makes its way out of the clouds.

The wolf makes a deafening howl before the camera pans out and a giant lightning bolt hits the four ringposts and the titantron, which now shows a rock with a wolf's head etched on it and sparks flying off in all directions.

As the sound of rain and thunder fades out, the lights gradually fade back in, and DaWolf appears squatting on one of the ringposts. He is wearing his dark leather cape with a line of fur around it and a wolf's head instead of the cap. DaWolf is in dark torn leather pants and has black gloves on with small slits where the knuckles are, under which are several metallic retractable claws.

He jumps down into the ring with his Elite Title wrapped around his waist. He looks changed and more rugged than before and is immediately handed a mic. DaWolf walks around Disintegrate for a little bit then stands facing him at a distance.

... especially DaWolf? I admire your spirit man.. You know me by now. We've had a long history and you know I never back down, especially if there was gonna be blood involved.. Granted, dude... granted! I'll see you for a match on our first IR show! If you're feeling up for it, we could make it a special match.. something a little bloody perhaps? Like... Hardcore?

DaWolf grins and stands still as he observes Disintegrate's reaction.
Back to top Go down
disintegrate
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf   Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:42 am

Disintegrate takes the microphone from the bestial looking Dawolf.

"Your entrance was extremely astonishing! I am very glad for the possibility to fight with you, but unfortunately I have not bought the right of Hardcore fighting. So I suggest to you different versions: FB, LMS, Casket, Ironman, Buried Alive. You can choose any of it, but I prefer Ironman, because that fights extremely long and I am 100 percent sure that you will see fresh and tasty blood" - Disintegrate licks his chop and smiling - "But I am not 100 percent sure whose blood will you see..."

The crowd starts moaning: "Fight! Blood! Fight! Blood!"

"I think that this fight will attract a lot of spectators - bloody fights are very popular!"

With this sentence Disintegrate gives back the microphone to Dawolf. Calmly folds his arms and waiting for the response.
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf   Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:25 am

DaWolf takes the mic from Disintegrate and takes a long look at him. He looks around the arena as the fans start an ovation asking him to agree. He looks back at Disintegrate.

You make sure you bring your best then.. let's see what the board says about this.. I'll fight you in any match the board decides on, and rest assured, there WILL be blood next time we meet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf   Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disintegrate waits for a serious challenge especially against Dawolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: