RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Together we will...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asparake
Admin
Admin
Asparake

Together we will... Empty
PostSubject: Together we will...   Together we will... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:20 am

Tom Robinson:Welcome RCW to another International Ring show, the place where the magic of wrestling happens!I have the honor to interview tonight one of the best,the icon of the wrestling world,Mank!How are you Mank?

Mank:I'm ok,thanks for asking!

Tom Robinson:There people that are saying that your the Nr1 contender for the gold of RCW,but it seams that Asparake will have the chance to become the Champion tonight when he will face Ursu!How do you comment this situation?

Mank:Well,your right!I deserve a title match!The people that are saying that I'm the Nr1 they are telling are right!I'm the former champion,I'm one of the top wrestler's of RCW,but....

Tom Robinson:But....?

Mank:...Asparake deserves this match!His match whit Ursu finish whit a draw!A title match can't end whit a draw!

Tom look's long behind Mank!Mank turn's around and sees Asparake sitting on a chair.

AsparakeThanks Mank for being on my side!It was a shame that the match ended whit a draw!I could have bean the champ right now,but that's the way life goes!But i don't understand that last match!You took advantage of my match whit Ursu to get him tired or incapable to fight you!You used me!

Mank:Maybe your right,I so a opportunity and I took a chance!But your wrong!You see the unimportant part!After your match,I still couldn't beat him,and you did the same!But that is what I'm trying to say man!One on one we can't beat him,but together we will!

Asparake get's up on his feet and takes the steel chair in his hand and get's closer to Mank.

Asparake:Ok Mank!We will do this together!Of course until one of use is the champion beacuse I'm not going to become some ones watch dog!And again,if you try anything funny,i will bust your head open whit this chair!!
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Together we will...   Together we will... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:01 pm

Mank: Well even if the title is one of my objectives, destroying that so called wrestler... he got no skill, only a lot of luck. Well if u still think i'm using you... well is your choice, but trust me, isn't on my plans to get more enemies. The offer was done already. Your choice to accept and trust me.

Mank starts walking to leave the place
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Together we will...   Together we will... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:14 am

Blazing Phoenix just appear in front of Mank...

Blazing Phoenix: Hey there, can i have a word with you in private??
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Together we will...   Together we will... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:29 am

Mank starts looking to the guy that just appeared in front of him until he notices the guy looks in some way familiar

Mank: Yeah sure, looks like you have some things to explain. lets talk out of here
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Together we will...   Together we will... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:36 am

Blazing Phoenix: I am sick and tired that everyone in here disrespect me. I get no reconition for my work, for my skills, for my value and that is gonna change soon. The good Shadow_Demon is long gone from here. From now on i'm Blazing Phoenix and i will make sure that i get the respect i deserve and i will guarantee that people will recognize my value as a wrestler and my dedication to this fed. To start we have things to do, we have a wrestler to shut up and we're gonna need more help than just you me and my brother. Any ideas for fresh blood for our cause??
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Together we will...   Together we will... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:44 am

Mank: If nobody had respect for your skills, man, what i did tagging with you? You think i only did it to get the tag title? Or to Destroy the bear and his combo?. I'm trying to get more people to our cause. But well, - turns to watch from where he came, tryig to see if Asparake is still on sight - until now, only waiting an answer from Asparake. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Together we will...   Together we will... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:16 am

Blazing Phoenix: You are one of the few that recognizes my value, perhaps because we're together since the beggining, since TIW. About Asparake, he is a strong wrestler. It would be a nice addition to us and a huge help in our fight. Hope we can persuade him to join us.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: Together we will...   Together we will... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:20 am

Mank: Well only have to wait so this guy makes up his mind... And this change from you, is only you? Or 4real will do one too? And hey, better start training, so you better keep your words with your moves. If you need me, give me a call. Going to train for a while, i need some exercise to start to get ready to destroy some teddys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together we will...   Together we will... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together we will...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: