RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Role Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Docmatthews
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Docmatthews

New Role Play Empty
PostSubject: New Role Play   New Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:17 am

[Doc Matthews walks down to the ring with a microphone in his hand.]

Doc: Attention everyone, "The Real Deal" Doc Matthews has finally joined the RCW. Stop what your doing and have a look at a real wrestler for a change. I can't believe all you clowns have a wrestling contract right now. All you ever do is loose matches. Look at me and just admit it; you love me, you hate me, but you'll never forget me. Why? Because Doc Matthews delivers the goods thats why.

[Doc Matthews points his finger out at the audience executing a Money Shot. The audiences boos]

Doc: Now you all do yourself a favor and just go home. Thats right pack up your bags and pay the contract penilty. You don't want to loose to me anyway. Well, ok then, if you insist then I'm giving any wrestler up for a challenge a free Royal Flush. Come get it Foolish boy.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

New Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Role Play   New Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:59 am

*Suddenly we heard some quick moving steps from the backstage*

*Finally the camera moves to the entrance ramp and someone's shadow apears*

*LastX quicly walks to the arena*

LastX: Goodnight everyone!!!!

*The fans shout 'LastX LastX LastX'*

LastX: Yeah! that's right, there's a new guy in town ( LastX smile's)
LastX: Everyone just had one oportunity to see me in action, but dont worry i promiss i wont hurt everyone in this fed.(He smile again) As in fact, i am willing to prove it right now, facing this punk standing here in front of me!
LastX: So...Doc...is your chalenge for real or you are one more of those talking punks we supposed to call them wrestlers????

*LastX throws his mic in Doc's direction and walks towards him standing face to face with him, whispering 'I'm waiting'*
Back to top Go down
Docmatthews
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Docmatthews

New Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Role Play   New Role Play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:33 pm

Doc- Listen here "Slap Nuts," you don't have a chance against the likes of me. I'm Royal and you... a nothing. But your invited like all the rest of the RCW to enjoy a Royal Flush. Now why don't you go choke on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Role Play   New Role Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Role Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: