RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the gold crusade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oromius
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
oromius

the gold crusade Empty
PostSubject: the gold crusade   the gold crusade Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:43 pm

ooc: as I say in my profile I will change my name soit«'s useless to RP now if in two week I will cahnge name and gimmick but i want matches aswell so i'm proposing a tournament.

Oromius stands at the door of the GM office then opens it a bit a pop out his head to see if the GM is in there. as he sees so he enters.The GM is playing on the computer.

Oromius: Hi! George I a proposal to make you. Everyone one wants a chnce to get their hand on on some title I want , he wants , even the the arena janitor wants ; but do they are worth to get a chnce to get som gold??

The GM listens carfully trying to understand why the arena's janitor would get a title shot

oromius: I'm proposing a tournament eight people who anger as much as I do to get a title shot the four winning reach the semifinnals and the two worthy gladiators; that skill brought to that match will engage themselfs in a bloody match ON WICH ONLY THE SUPREME GOD OF THE RING WILL BE ABLE TO EFFORT!!! WINS A TITLE SHOT AGAINST THE PRESENT RCW honor title champion

oromius changes to a much more light sound of voice
Oromius: So what do you say boss do I have a chance to beat the hell out'a of everyone and get my title shot???

The GM looks to oromius and then with a non-caring voice says as he looks back to the computer

George Steel : yeah , yeah ; I will think on that later

oromius leaves the office seeming disapointed
Back to top Go down

the gold crusade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: