RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the new start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

the new start Empty
PostSubject: the new start   the new start Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:41 pm

The arena gets dark as the music hits the arena two bit walk out to the ring with someone next to he with a mask an is face in a robe around him.
the new start Ewls2010

two bit: Well well well... what can I say? It is a new me, new fed, and some new friend so I'm back to fight, but not just to fight to win and get a belt that makes me look like a king. So I can show you all how great the bit is when he back, and if you don't know me let me present myself. I am two bit, two mens in one or just call me bit.

two bit did a evil Laugh Ha Ha Ha Ha but the crowd still are wandering how that guy in the mask.

two bit: i make magic happen in this ring and I'm here to show you all who's is greatest wrestler to make his way to this ring and one more thing, if you are my opponent in the ring look out, because I have change my ways i have made a new move it not that effective but it make a Twist Of Fate for you.

two bit walk out the ring and is friend too.

two bit: sorry i forget to introduce my little friend he is become one of my student i am teaching him how to become a great wrestler like me you all find out my student face.
Back to top Go down

the new start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: