RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bmg's request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

Bmg's request Empty
PostSubject: Bmg's request   Bmg's request Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:12 pm

(bmg walks into George Steeles office)

George Steele: Now this is rare, bmg in my office. Are you finally doing things the respectful way.

bmg: I'm not here for a damn lecture on etiquite Steele, I'm here on business.

George Steele: You don't say bmg, why else would you be here, hmmm, oh i know, your here to help me find my lost pen, or maybe your here to sell cookies.

bmg: You really make things hard don't you.

George Steele: Same for you, strangling people with a rope isn't hardly wrestling. I'm suprised I haven't seen you use it anymore.

bmg: *Sigh* Lets stop the casual talk and get to my subject.

George Steele: No bmg, take a seat. We must do a run through of all Blackouts actions as of late. If you value your contract i suggest you sit down.

bmg: No more than 10 minutes old man.

George Steele: Oh trust me, by the time were done speaking, you might be an old man.

(bmg sits on the chair in front of George Steeles desk)
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

Bmg's request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bmg's request   Bmg's request Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:30 pm

OOC: Can be used after a match or later after the first part.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(the camera cuts back to bmg and George Steele still in the Gm office)

George Steele: ...and the whole thing with the lights going off and on, who in the backstage staff are you paying to do that, if I find out he will be fired on the spot. I also like seeing my wrestlers in top shape yet you and Blackout findit funny to assault my wrestlers. You know what happens when you attack my rosters wrestlers, they wont be able to compete, and if they can't compete people wont come to our shows, and you know what happens when people don't come to our shows, I don't make money! And you know what happens when I don't make money.....

bmg: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(bmg stands up and throws his chair into the gms door)

bmg: This is why I take things into my own hands, but if thats how you feel, I will be sure to do a little less destruction. If your lucky, people will pay to see Blackout injure your precious wrestlers.

George Steele: Ok, now that i said all I needed to say, whats your issue?

bmg: I want an opportunity at the Honor title.

George Steele: Thats a little straight forward there.... I may consider giving you a chance at getting a opportunity at becoming number 1 contender....but thats a very small chance, may not be this season, or the next, or the next, or the one after that.

bmg: Heh, I figured you'd say that, I will be considered whether you like it or not, later old man.

(the lights go out, when they tur back on bmg is gone)

George Steele: Dammit! Find the guy who keeps doing that! His *** is grass!
Back to top Go down

Bmg's request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: