RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

getting ready for his first match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

getting ready for his first match Empty
PostSubject: getting ready for his first match   getting ready for his first match Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Sparkhawk finds the gym and start taking a look to the place

- Well with this equipment i should improve more, my first match will need it... Last time against Miguel, wasn't that easy to win on that tournament...

Sparkhawk goes close to one of the machines, set the weights on 160 lbs to start exercising

- This could be good to warm up. Hope this help me. Hope to not make a bad debut. The fans of this fed won't accept me if i lose.

Sparkhawk takes a look on the gym, as looking for someone

- I could use some help here, i want to do a great match, but i'm just too worried abot failing
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for his first match   getting ready for his first match Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:09 am

Thunderhawk hears a voice in the gym room, where he was about to go to train for his monday match. He enters and sees Sparkhawk training.
He heads to a locker and puts a towel in it before going to a punching ball. He starts hitting it slowly staring at Sparkhawk dedicating himself to his training.

"Hullo. You are the new one here, right ? And if i'm not mistaken, you will face Miguel Pereira monday night ..."
Sparkhawk nods.
"Well, first good luck. I think you can do it, but remember it will be tough, especially for a first fed show ... And don't be worried about failing, it's normal ... Not because you will lose a match, you will be ridiculized ... Else, I would already be the number 1 public humiliated guy ..."

He cheers. "Well, we will both need luck Monday ... Looks like hawks are not welcome here" He smiles : "Maybe they're afraid of being the preys, who knows ?"

Suddenly he stops punching the bag and heads to Sparkhawk :
"By the way, I forgot to present myself ... Thunderhawk, as you may know ... And if you need help in any moment, well, why not counting on me, sometimes ? Solidarity between Hawks, obviously" He winks to Sparkhawk and extends his hand
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for his first match   getting ready for his first match Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:49 am

Sparkhawk starts to check Thunderhawk, and after some seconds, shake hands with him

- Well at least not everyone here look at me as the guy they must defeat immediately. Thanks for the words and the help offer, i will need more of them

Sparkhawk keeps trying to calm down himself and start breathing deeply

- Isn't easy when the first people you find here in the fed wants already to destroy you. That made me come to train more than normally i train, and to prepare more. Don't want to lose this first match.

Sparkhawk starts again with the machine where he was

- Don't think i can help you a lot, but if in some way i could help you, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for his first match   getting ready for his first match Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Thunderhawk taps on Sparkhawk's shoulder.
"In my opinion, Pereira is just a loud-mouth ... Great ability with microphones, but I don't think he is that strong on the ring. I would not worry very much"

He grins and checks the machine.
"Oh, come on, mate ... You can lift more than 160 ..." He starts laughing. "Don't be that worried, Spark ... Just an advice from me ... A bit of stress can be useful, but too much can break you down !"

He starts punching the bag again, checking Sparkhawk from time to time ...
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for his first match   getting ready for his first match Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Sparkhawk takes a look on the machine, gets up and switchs the weights to 220

- Yeah enough warm up, time to start to get a little bit more serious. Thanks for that. And well i will try that after the show, Miguel will remember forever who hitted him
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for his first match   getting ready for his first match Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:25 am

Thunderhawk smiles
"I really hope so ... I see a great potential in you ... Really ! Show him what a hawk is made of, I would say" He winks.

He spins and hits the bag with a single kick making it break the chain that attached it to the ceiling, flying various meters away.
"Ooops ..." He grins, going to take a weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting ready for his first match   getting ready for his first match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting ready for his first match
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: