RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new danger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

A new danger Empty
PostSubject: A new danger   A new danger Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:59 pm

"Ai vrea sa ai" by Sisu plays on the Arena speakers as the new wrestler who made his debut today on RCW , Doru, makes his way to the ring.

Doru:Helloooo RCW fans!!!

The crowd starts cheering a little.

Doru:What is this? I'm here to talk with you and you'r sleeping? I've never seen this before , you lazy stupid fans!!!

The crowd starts booing.

Doru:That's better , at least I hear something from you...

Doru starts laughing.

Doru:As you can see , I'm here to make history and I'm going to crush all my opponents in my way through the top , so you , my dear fans should be on my side from now...soon all my fan clubs will be full and I'll be the best around.

The crowd has a mixture of laughings and boos.
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

A new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new danger   A new danger Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Adam , I'm waiting for your reply Razz
Back to top Go down
adam mcfarland
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

A new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new danger   A new danger Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:29 am

Suddenly some soft piano music is played. A man wearing a black business suit appears and walks slowly down the aisle. His light blue eyes look really strange. On his way to the ring he suddenly stops and looks at a beautiful blond lady in the first row of the crowd. He walks towards her and looks her straight in the eyes. The lady is fascinated about the man's eyes. Then he fondles her blond hair. One can read on her lips "...Oh My God..". Then he continues walking to the ring, but after a few seconds he stops again. He walks towards a gorgeous black woman. He looks her in the eyes and one can see that he starts to shiver. He gives her wink, walks around the ring, grabs a microphone and enters the ring. In the ring he walks towards Doru.

The Man (speaking very slowly): "You are Doru, right? Well, I want to be polite and introduce myself as well.

The man pauses dramatically.

The Man: "I am Adam McFarland. I am a mentalist, hynotist and the newest RCW-aquisition. I heard your little speech some minutes ago. I must say, you obvioulsy have a big portion of self-confidence. Don't understand me wrong, it is a good thing to be self-confident, but it is only a small step from self-confidence to overestimation."

Adam McFarland looks at Doru who seems to be a bit confused, because of Adam's strange light blue eyes.

Adam McFarland: "I want to know whether you are really self-confident or whether you are only playing some games."

Adam McFarland steps forward and looks Doru straight in his eyes.

Adam McFarland: "Look me in the eyes and I will see what the truth is!!"
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

A new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new danger   A new danger Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Doru looks for a moment in Adams eyes looking seriously.

Doru:Boooo!

Adam scared a little as he gets one step back while Doru starts laughing loudly.

Doru:Ha ha ha!! You'r such an idiot that I can't believe.

Doru keeps laughing loudly.

Doru:Man , I think you arrived in the wrong place , this is a wrestling ring , not a place where you can trick any small kid .

Doru suddenly stop laughing taking a serious attitude.

Doru:Man ,this is the place where we test our strength , were we show what we're made off to everybody , this is wrestling ....and this surely isn't your place , so please clean out the ring ..I need some better opponents here...
Back to top Go down
adam mcfarland
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

A new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new danger   A new danger Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Adam Mcfarland claps his hands.

Adam Mcfarland (smiling): "Better opponents, huh? Testing strength? Cleaning the ring? You obviously mean what you're saying, don't you? "

Adam Macfarland looks to the ground.

Adam McFarland: "Well, what do you think about ... THAT..."

Adam Mcfarland slaps Doru's face.

now a big brawl could begin and the GM orders a match or that "Best Of Three"-Challenge which I mentioned via PM.
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

A new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new danger   A new danger Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Doru jumps on Adam attacking him and a small brawl starts.

The RCW theme is played on the arena speakers as Jason Silva appears with a microphone.

Jason:Hey guys , stop ! Both of you!!!

Doru gets up and starts laughing again.

Doru:This is it? You defend him ? This is why you hired him ? To be your puppet ?

Doru can't stop laughing.

Jason:Shut up you little kid...you won a match and u already think you'r strong! Adam was hired for his abilities and he'll prove them.

Doru:When? On the next life? Till now he looks like a little girl ...

Jason:Not really... I see that today you'r still in a great shape Doru ... but also because I don't want to disadvantage you ....

Doru:Disadvantage me? You make me laugh again.

Jason:We'll make a 3 matches challenge. Each one of you will choose one kind of match you want and after that if the result will be 1-1 , I'll choose the last kind of match ...

The wrestlers stare one at each other.

Doru:I want One Fall,,, simple classic , right here , right now, without any problems...

Jason:Fine! Today we'll have an One Fall match , let's bring the referees , Adam , you'll choose the match on the next show.

Jason go to backstage while one referee appears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new danger   A new danger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new danger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: