RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a joke!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

What a joke! Empty
PostSubject: What a joke!   What a joke! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:23 am

End of all hope starts to sound in the arena and the boos from the fans fill the arena. Mank walks to the ring with a mic in his hand.

- Just shut up and listen!!

Booos became louder

- Ok ok, Well have 2 things to say. First at all, someone came here claiming that i had zero victories against him. He asked a last blood match. And he was sent to infirmary before even make him bleed enough. What a clown!!! He stayed all the match tap out, and tap out. And you call yourself a top wrestler?? Be sure next time your skills do more than your tongue!!

Mank starts walking inside the ring meanwhile keeps saying his speech

- The one who knew me better than i knew, the one who dared to call me a coward. He got his reward, call me a coward, and you will pay for it. Your ring? well maybe after all the tears of pain u had, maybe this ring have a part of you. That i would never beat you? wanna see the images??

- But well not the only reason i'm here. I'm here to claim my right to have the tag belts. Why you put someone to fight for the belts if they don't have respect for them. I'm pretty sure that Blazing Phoenix and me are more worthy to be champs that the joke of champ we had. So Jason, Sarah, gimme back the belts!!! I will wait for an answer from you!

Fans stay quiet expecting what will happen next
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

What a joke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a joke!   What a joke! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Suddenly all the arena goes black and two huge rows of flames raise from the ground alongside the entrance ramp. Blazing Phoenix comes down to the ring and joins Mank shaking his hand.

Blazing Phoenix: First of all i want to send wishes of fast recovery to alyn who, as everybody saw was beaten all the way by Mank. I guess he is just like his girlfriend Ursu' they talk and talk, but without cheap shots and their 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 attacks they are just this, big mouths that loose and tap out like girls.

Fans start laughing and chanting "YOU TAPPED OUT!!!"

Blazing Phoenix: Second and more important i want to congratulate Mank here for his great win and say that i agree with him. We deserve those titles much more than those two jokes that don't even respect the titles in their possesion. We are much better wrestlers, much better champions and we deserve those titles back.

Blazing Phoenix starts talking low with Mank waiting for Jason and Sarah to appear.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

What a joke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a joke!   What a joke! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:35 am

The song 'I am Extreme' is heard in the Arena....'Speedy boy' Alyn walks in from backstage,reaches the entrance ramp wich leads to the ring and he stops there...He takes a look backwards and we can see McFl0 following him ,having a large smile on his face

'Speedy boy' Alyn takes a look at Mank and Blazing Pheonix,then he looks at the sold-out Arena,looks at the crowd

'Speedy boy' Alyn:Did you expect someone else,lil' jerks?????

Crowd start booing

'Speedy boy' Alyn:Jason and Sarah does not give a damn about you!!!!!They don't like whinners like you two.....

Speedy looks towards Mank and B.Pheonix

'Speedy boy' Alyn:Oh,I can see you brought your pet with you...Good luck with that...Hope he is a good ass kisser,just like you are with Jason and Sarah....Ass kissing isn't good enough to convince them to give your titles back....You are welcome to kiss my sweet ass any time though.....

The crowd starts laughing,and Mank feels a bit embarrassed

'Speedy boy' Alyn:So we agreed to one thing people:Mank is a good ass kisser!!!!!I'm glad we got that thing straight.....But he is also a good whinner,and to make it even worse,he brought his pet here,in the ring,Blazing Pheonix who also likes to whine.....Oh,God have mercy on my soul and shut up these idiots!!!!!

Speedy tries to imitate Mank and Blazing by mocking them

'Speedy boy' Alyn:Oh...dear Lord,we are the champions....Ursu and Zeratul didn't deserve their titles,we deserve them so give it back to us.....We only lost them by mistake.....IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!
'Speedy boy' Alyn: Dear God,I promise I'll go to church more often,I'll pray,I'll even sing 'Ave Maria' but please give our tag titles back,we deserve them......

Speedy starts to simulate crying

'Speedy boy' Alyn:PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now he comes back to his original voce and stops mocking Mank and Blazing Pheonix

'Speedy boy' Alyn:JUUUUUUUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!! You Pheonix,stick your head into Mank's ass....That will keep you quiet...As for you Mank,bite your tongue,shut up and listen to what I have to say!!!!

'Speedy boy' Alyn:Yeah,,you beat me last week,I give you credit for that,but that was a very bad mistake from your side....Maybe I haven't taken you seriously,but beating me in that match,that was a big mistake,and now you have a very angry Speedy boy Alyn.....I did not came here to whine,like you two have done,I didn't came here to praise myself,I know I'm better than anyone here,I didn't came here to claim what is not mine.....I just came here to give a short notice.....Your health is in danger tonight,juniors!!!!!You want the tag titles without earning them?????

'Speedy boy' looks at McFl0 and smiles

'Speedy boy' Alyn:Ursu' and Zeratul showed their dominance by earning the title of World Tag Team Champions!!!!What did you think????Do you really thought it would be so easy to get your titles back?????You are some poor little boys in a men's world!!!!Do you really thought your loud mouth was just about enough for you to convince Sarah and Jason to make you champions without a match???

Speedy makes a pause

'Speedy boy' Alyn:Well,you're wrong!!!!!!!!See,I just came from Jason and Sarah's office...I had a little chat with them and we agreed on something.....The Tag Team Championships will be put on line tonight!!!!!!!! See,I have a very strong power of convincing people to make the right choices....And I'm sorry to tell you this Mank,but tonight you'll come across with your biggest nightmare yet again.....It will be you two versus me and McFl0 for that tag title.....What do you say about that????Run while you can!!!!Tonight,You'll see how well I know you,you'll see that I know better than anyone in this fed,and You'll see how is it like to feel again the pain inflicted from your old buddy,Speedy boy Alyn!!!!!!

Mank you reply now
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

What a joke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a joke!   What a joke! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:48 am

Blazing Phoenix: First of all i'm no pet of no one. I think you're seeing it all wrong. That "thing" besides you is the pet. He came here and didn't even said a word. Are you walking him is that it??? Look at him, he only smiles. So or he is horny to be with you, or he is happy to see so many people, to be outside home finally, to be walking by with you.

Crowd starts laughing and chanting Blazing Phoenix name while mcfl0 is angry screaming towards the crowd to shut up.

Blazing Phoenix: We are not asking for the titles to be handled to us. We know we deserve them better than you, we know we are better than you, and besides, we didn't have our rematch from when we lost them. All we want is a match, and now that you took care of that, you will sunday the mistake you just made.

The crowd starts cheering and Blazing Phoenix stands in the ring looking at Alyn and mcfl0.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

What a joke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a joke!   What a joke! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Mank: Alyn, you're making too many mistakes. First at all, at least my partner is brave enough to come hear and talk. Not like the puppies collection Ursu' have in his stable. Second, kiss your ass??? Or make you tap out again, pathetic wrestler!!!

Fans starts laughing

Mank: Accept it, your performance last show was pathetic. And tonight will be that way. We fight tonight for that titles? perfect. You will ask for mercy again from the referee this week, like the little brat you are. And check the dog you bring with you, looks like he couldn't wait to reach the bathroom. He's scared to face us, and you, looks like you wanted more pain like the one you had last week
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

What a joke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a joke!   What a joke! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Speedy boy Alyn puts a hand on McFl0's shoulder

'Speedy boy' Alyn:You see guys,we are The Wild Warriors!!!!!! Once you cross your path with us,there is no way you'll get out from that ring without any bruises and scratches on you .... We are the cream and pie of this fed and you'll see that tonight!!!!! Hey little Mank,it doesn't matter that I beat you,It doesn't matter that you beat me,It doesn't even matter that you two are some ass kissers....What really matters is TONIGHT!!!!!!Tonight you'll come in this ring and get an ass kicking of a lifetime....The chaos that we shall make upon you will be unbelievable,fear for your lives little worms!!!! In the end you all know that the best team will win,I mean,the Wild Warriors will win,be sure about that boys.....

Speedy and McFl0 raises his hands in sign of superiority and starts to instigate the crowd

'Speedy boy' Alyn:So,see ya later tonight ,ok guys????And don't forget your diapers ok???

ok guys,you two make the finish lines puting after your speech the departure of speedy and mCFL0 in the backstage.....
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

What a joke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a joke!   What a joke! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:02 pm

While going to backstage McFl0 stops for a moment and turns to the ring.

McFl0:I might not be talking too much , but my words are in ring and later , I'll tell you some old stories about some new tag champions...about US!!!

McFl0 goes backstage.

--------------
Sorry guys for not replying with mcfl0 and also alyn , I changed the last rp a little to add this stuff Very Happy

so officially McFl0 is a silent guy...I think it really reflects the real person Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

What a joke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a joke!   What a joke! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 am

Blazing Phoenix: You two think you have a chance with us? Not tonight not in a million years. I'm looking forward for tonight to give you the beating of a lifetime and to see you crying in that ring. Se you tonight, punks!!

Blazing Phoenix tells something to Mank, taps to his shoulder and then leaves backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a joke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a joke!   What a joke! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a joke!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: