RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shelly talks with M.O.P. (1st IR)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
themasterofpuppets
Admin
Admin
themasterofpuppets

Shelly talks with M.O.P. (1st IR) Empty
PostSubject: Shelly talks with M.O.P. (1st IR)   Shelly talks with M.O.P. (1st IR) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:59 pm

*Backstage, we see the door to Jason's office open slowly, and then we see Shelly standing with a mic outside the door. The Master of Puppets comes walking out of the office*

MOP: Ight, thanks Jason...oh, hey there Shelly

Shelly: Hi M.O.P., and welcome to RCW!!

MOP: Thanks Shelly, it's great to be here

Shelly: Well why don't you tell us a little bit about The Master of Puppets?

MOP: Alright Shelly, and may I say you look fabulous tonight

*Shelly blushes and the crowd cheers*

Shelly: Oh, thank you

MOP: No problem. Anyway, about me; I have had a very diverse career. I've been totally unknown, a top minor star and a champion, and I am ready to be a champion yet again. More personally, I'm 6'9", around 285 pounds, I love heavy metal music, specifically Metallica, as you can tell from what I'm wearing...

*The Master of Puppets points to his shirt*

MOP:...and my entrance music, as well as my name. I love sports, being around people and a lot of other things, and currently I'm unattached

*The Master of Puppets gives Shelly a friendly nudge, then she giggles and continues to ask questions*

Shelly: Well Master, I'm sure all of RCW is wondering how you feel about those big statements you made early in the show

MOP: Well, obviously, I am very confident that I can be RCW's next big star, but I know DaWolf is also very confident and is also a very good competitor. He isn't going to let me grab that title easily, but that's OK, because I don't care what it takes, I am going to win that title

Shelly: What were you doing in Jason's office a few moments ago?

MOP: Just some new wrestler stuff, you know, getting to know the boss, talking about earlier, stuff like that

Shelly: One last question Master, how do you think you will perform this evening?

MOP: Well Shelly, I can tell you, as well as the rest of the fans out there, that like always I am going to give it my all, and I am going to win tonight!! Because I am Pulling Your Strings, Twisting Your Mind and Smashing Your Dreams!! See you around, Shelly

*The Master of Puppets smiles at Shelly, then walks past. The camera shows Shelly smiling, then fades out*
Back to top Go down

Shelly talks with M.O.P. (1st IR)
Page 1 of 1