RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New SuperStar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asparake
Admin
Admin
Asparake

New SuperStar Empty
PostSubject: New SuperStar   New SuperStar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:24 am

The action moves now in the ring where Asparake is whit a mic in his hand waiting for the fans to calm down!.

Asparake:Ok,ok,thanks very much for this warm welcome!I'm too glad to be yet aagain in this ring in front of you,my fans!.

Fans cheers..

Asparake:But something is not the same! I don't know who to tell you!Really,don't you fell it!It like.....,how to say,its some thing big.....That's it!It's big!Welcome to RCW:International Ring Continental style!Yeah that's right!I have taken this party to a new and higher level!Yeah!.

Asparake stop's for a moment and looks at the audience..

Asparake:You know,after I retire from my position as a General Manager i was think to retire even as a wrestler!I that point i realize that i have done some bad things,to a lot of people and to me!I had come here for revenge,and i don't mean RCW,this great country, for Rey!I did some bad things to him that I'm not proud,I started a federation for big ego,to be the boss,to be the one that controls every thing,to be the man!At that moment i wanted out,to have nothing whit the wrestling entertainment!But i got a call,from the RCW staff!They told me that is a new federation,it was local but at that time got to Regional!And they told me that is a great fed,whit a good roster!That they have great dreams,that they want to be the best and that they wanted the best!First I had refused that offer,at that moment money was no problem for me!But what change my mind was a show!I turn on the Tv and on one of the channels was RCW Internaional Ring!And i had seen the whole show,i seen how the wrestler had given all the best moves,there body's,there life's to entertain there fans!That remind me why i started wrestling,not for the money,but for the applause,the cheers,for there expression when you do something great and crazy:O My Good!Well,it seam's that i did the right thing coming because now I'm rocking in Continental!But this is the first thing because I'm here now!The second thing is the honor to present to you the new and a sure superstar....Boys and girls i give you.....

Ursu's music is starting to play as Asparake's face turns red.
Back to top Go down
The Dragon Killer
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
The Dragon Killer

New SuperStar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New SuperStar   New SuperStar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:18 am

the music changes and the music of TDK halls trough the arena

he runs trough the crowd with a chair in hands rolls in the ring and beat the whole hell out of Asparake.he rolls out of the ring and takes a mic.

so if nobody remembers me i must show some actions and i hope someone regognizes me now.

TDK takes the bloody chair and leave the arena trough the crowd
Back to top Go down
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

New SuperStar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New SuperStar   New SuperStar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Blazing Phoenix comes running from backstage and quickly enters the ring. He checks how Asparake is and gives a sign to doctors to come in.

Blazing Phoenix: Asparake are you ok??? Come on docs, hurry he needs medical treatment.

Blazing Phoenix continues to check on Asparake condition then he steps back to let the doctors take care of him.

Blazing Phoenix: Don't worry man, i'm gonna get that bastard and teach him a lesson i promise.
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

New SuperStar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New SuperStar   New SuperStar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:31 pm

The arena turns slowly dark and as it turn on again we can see Ursu' on the ramp with a microphone and with his Teddynator laughing of Asparake.

Ursu':You little cute guys ...

Ursu' keep laughing.

Ursu':I can't ... I can't stop laughing when I see you Asparake , you'r pathetic , just look where you got ... to be beaten by a little kid like TDK .

Ursu' laughs loudly.

Ursu':Now , the next thing I'm expecting you is to present your new friend , but who is he ?

Ursu' stops and smiles ironically .

Ursu':I guess I know , it's Blazing Phoenix's cousin , DarkSkull , isn't he ?

Ursu' starts laughing again.

Ursu':I'm tired to see you introducing new peoples on your side who can't stop me with anything. I'm going to present my man too. A man with honor and somebody who can beat you and your pathetic stable , he is....

Asparake:It doesn't matter , my friend will come...

An unknown theme is played on the Screen .

Ursu' and Asparake (in same time) : Th3Und3rTak3r !!!

Th3Und3rTak3r:Hold on guys!! It's confusing for you , but I'm here as friend of both of you .

Ursu' and Asparake (In the same time again) :What?!?

Th3Und3rTak3r:Don't worry, I'll be neutral, I prefer to be by my side , I'll threat you both equally my friends.

Ursu':It's impossible, you must be kidding me ...

Last edited by Ursu' on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

New SuperStar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New SuperStar   New SuperStar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:36 am

Th3Und3rTak3r want to go back when Asparake stops him.

Asparake:Stop ! Nobody's going here by himself , you'r either in one or another side.

Th3Und3rTak3r:I'm neutral , that's it!!

Th3Und3rtak3r goes backstage.

Ursu':We're not done with this Asparake , maybe he's neutral , but I'll deal with the situation and in the end we're still the best!!!

Ursu' leaves too while Asparake starts laughing in the middle of the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

New SuperStar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New SuperStar   New SuperStar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New SuperStar
Page 1 of 1