RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For 9 October : Its going down !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigolo Jay
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Jigolo Jay

For 9 October : Its going down ! Empty
PostSubject: For 9 October : Its going down !   For 9 October : Its going down ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:37 pm

JJ song starts ...

Fans cheer
"Jay ! "
"Jay ! "
"Jay ! ",

He appears on the ramp with his wrestrel suite and with 2 mics and with 2 black guys with "JJ's" T-shirts .

Jigolo Jay : Wo wo wo ... I'm very angry .. My potencial ... and what I've done in this roster ... Its not enough ?! And if it is ... Why I'm paid like a Sh*t ?!

JJ gets in the ring and brings the announcer with him ..
The JJ's Guys stay near the ring ..
JJ tells something to the announcer at his year ..
JJ hands over one mic to the announcer ..

The Announcer : Its my opportunity to invite to participate to our disscution ... Our Dear VGM ... George Steel .. !

George appears ..
He walks to the ring ...
And when to enter the ring , one of JJ's "friend" grab him and slams him down ..

BANG !

George is amazed ... he goes to an RCW table and grabs a mic ..

George Steel : Wow .. You got cold blood JJ .. You know what ?! The security guards can come to .. and see who wins ..

JJ smiles ..
He tells something to the announcer ..

The Announcer : Ladies and gentalmens .. Chalanger .. George Steel's Security guards .. Agaaainsstt !!! Defender ... JJ's "friends" , Winner is the one that makes to bleed first 10 ppl on the other side team ..

Jigolo Jay : So to be fair .. Guys please another 7 come and show them what I learned you .

A big noise is heard ..
JJ goes to a side of the ring around with 3 of his "friends" ..
VGM goes to the other side and looks to JJ ..

Suddenly One by one 7 "JJ's friends" enter the arena and come in the JJ's side ..

Jigolo Jay : It feels good.. Now is the moment of my revenge .. For working almost for free a whole season .. !

One of JJ's "friend" goes closer to VGM ..
He raises his hand and ..
JJ grabs him and pulls him back .. And says ..

Jigolo Jay : Be pantient .. You'll have your time .. Anyway I'm first on the list .

VGM grabs his phone and calls someone ..

George Steel : Yea .. Bring 10 of them .. MY BUSSINESS !!!

JJ smiles and looks to the fans perfoming his taunt .. Jigolo's Everyone
Suddenly 10 Security Guards appear in the arena ..
Fans don't seem to like them .. But they seem to like JJ's "friends" ...
They go to VGM corner ..

A referee enters the ring ..

Jigolo Jay : Ow yea .. If I may ..
George interups him ..

George Steel : You know what ? You may NOT ! And here are the rules if thats what you wanted to say ... It starts in the ring .. and finishes .. ANYWHERE !

Referee stands in the centre waiting the gong ..
JJ gets off the ring ..
VGM gets too ...
JJ runs to George and grabs him by his arm and says ..

Jigolo Jay : Wait George their yer rules .. you shoulda win .. Why not put a stake ?! .. Some cash .. Some matches .. what you want ..

VGM grabs the mic ..
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

PostSubject: Re: For 9 October : Its going down !   For 9 October : Its going down ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:43 pm

George Steel :A stake? What do you think about your salary for all this season ? Or why not you become our toilets cleaner....

Jigolo Jay :What I get if I win?

George Steel :You have no chances anyway , but fine you'll get a better contract... or not...

George Steel starts laughing.

Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Jigolo Jay
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Jigolo Jay

PostSubject: Re: For 9 October : Its going down !   For 9 October : Its going down ! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:02 pm

JJ grabs the mic .

Jigolo Jay : Yer so funny .. Maybe you need a chair in yer head to think better ? Or a bat ...what you choose ?!

George Steel : Look JJ .. I was the one that wanted you in this fed.. the GM didn't wanted you for sure ..

Jigolo Jay : Well then its yer single well choise maide in this federation ..

George Steel : And now you don't like here ?!

Jigolo Jay : You would if you had my sallary ? .. I don't think so ..

George Steel : What can I say ... Yer a starter not a Star ..

Jigolo Jay : I make the whole show .. And don't even get one main event .. we don't talk about titles .. and thats because why ? Ow yea .. other Super Stars that you know .. are better .. or maybe its better for you .. Because you sleep easy at night .. But I promise you will not from now today ..

George Steel : You wanted a match .. Here you will have it ...

Everybody waits the gong ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For 9 October : Its going down !   For 9 October : Its going down ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For 9 October : Its going down !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: RCW : The RolePlay Section :: In Ring-
Jump to: