RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Link to a freely distrubuted album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

Link to a freely distrubuted album Empty
PostSubject: Link to a freely distrubuted album   Link to a freely distrubuted album Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:46 pm

As some of you may already know,I am a musician.
two years ago I collaborated with 3 other musicians and made a dark ambient/horror/industrial album.
My part in this collaboration,besides providing some really disturbing and weird sounds and samples,was to write one story for each song.
We thought that this would be better than adding vocals and lyrics,because it would allow the listener to watch a short movie in his head-with the help of the soundtrack.
In fact,all of the stories could be scripts for movies!Smile
I know that there are grammar mistakes and things that could be better rephrased,but even with their imperfections,these stories are as dark and twisted as the music in the album and some are really sick!
So if you're not into horror fiction,don't read the stories (and if there are any minors among us,I strongly advise them to keep away from the stories,as some deal with very disturbing issues!)
So,with no further words,here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9baf7b7db47ffe005bf1f12f1ff3f30ae04e75f6e8ebb871

The band and me,would appreciate your feedback Smile
Back to top Go down

Link to a freely distrubuted album
Page 1 of 1