RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

16.10 FNC's Tag Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

16.10 FNC's Tag Match Empty
PostSubject: 16.10 FNC's Tag Match   16.10 FNC's Tag Match Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:11 am

Thunderhawk's music hits the arena as lightnings strike the Tron and ring. Hawk enters almost immediately, taunting ... but greeted by a mix of cheers and boos after him breaking the tag.

He slides under the lower rope and takes a mic from the announcer, then turns to the fans.
Hawk : I understand you guys. Some like me a lot less since last Friday. But I don't really care, as I'll ... take you on my side again. In a while.

Again, some "boo"s are heard.
Hawk : I have several things to talk about. The first one is my Friday match. I'm sure not totally happy for a draw, but at least we had a great match ... It's what I was looking for ...
But ...

He pauses, and stares at the crowd who listens in a total silence right now.
Hawk : But, as the Warbirds are no more, I guess that I should be rather disappointed by what happened friday. Yeah, I know, a great majority will say that it's my fault. Maybe.

Fans again have a mixed reaction, and Thunder stops them with a hand gesture.
Hawk : So now i just have to consider facts. I have to start everything again. My tag team was a good period, but it ended. And maybe an even better one will start from next friday.

His face suddenly shows a wide but enigmatic grin.
Hawk : And as I'm talking about tag teams ... You must be aware of Mr. Steele's "excellent" idea : the Warbirds again versus Kurt and ... Rock.
Just to make it clear from the start : the tag is not reforming. We were put together by a totally delirant brain ... i assume i'll have to fight.
And now you'll surely wonder what my attitude will be. It's simple.

The crowd stops short in expectation. Hawk walks around the ring and goes to sit on a ringpost.
Hawk : You know, ... On the one hand, I still respect Lombard. Not only for our common past, but also because he his the champ and he deserved it.
On the other hand, you all know what opposed me to Rocky, and my partial antipathy towards Kurt Cobain ... So ...
I will participate in the match as if nothing had happened last friday. But not as if the warbirds existed : i mean that I'll help Lombard keep his title, and face kurt ... but ...
if the champ does an error, i'll probably not excuse him : if he tries an attack on me ... I'll react.

More fans start cheering.
Hawk : So from my part it will be a normal tag match. And i'll do what i can to win, even if it will be difficult.
Not only to help the champ, but to help me too : i have something to put in clear with Rock, and this could be, and shall be the occasion ...

He stops talking as the "boo"s have become a lot less than before. He takes several deep breaths, not moving from his turnbuckle.
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: 16.10 FNC's Tag Match   16.10 FNC's Tag Match Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:01 am

Lombards music begins to play. Red, white, and blue flames shoot from the ringposts and there is an explosion over the ring like napalm. Lombard appears at the top of the ramp with an angry look on his face. Slowly he walks towards the ring grabbing a microphone from one of the announcers as he walks past. Making sure Hawk keeps his distance Lombard finally slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Standing up slowly he stares at Hawk as he slowly lifts the microphone to his face.

Lombard: Well well well. . .imagine seeing you here in ring Hawk. And on my side no less.

Lombard still has an angry look on his face and the crowd is quiet waiting to hear every word.

Lombard: After the crazyness of the past few weeks Mr. Steele thought it would be funny to have us in a tag match together again. Although I appreciate the irony, I am NOT amused. But Mr. Steele is the boss so I do what I'm paid to do. WIN. Let me tell you something Hawk. I may not be happy. I may not be satisfied with the result of the match we had last week. I may not be happy that we aren't tag partners anymore. Heck, I'm not happy that Kurt keeps bugging the crap out of me to have a shot at my title. But I don't have to be happy to WIN. And that's what I'm going to do tonight. I'm going to beat the living hell out of anyone that gets in front of me in this ring tonight. It doesn't matter if your intentions are to win this match, or throw this match. I WILL win this match even if I have to do it on my own! And I'll tell you something else. This goes for you Hawk, and for you Kurt, cause I KNOW YOU'RE COMIN! Lombard is getting angry, very angry. And YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!

Lombard throws his mic on the ground and paces back and forth in the ring as his fans cheer wildly. He never takes his eyes off of Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: 16.10 FNC's Tag Match   16.10 FNC's Tag Match Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:04 am

Hawk starts smiling, and his eyes keep following Lombard that walks around the ring.
Hawk : I KNOW you're angry. I KNOW you want to win. I KNOW TOO that KURT IS COMING ...
What you maybe don't know or have forgotten is that i have a rather huge grudge i'm bearing with theRock ... and i neither like kurt's cocky attitude ...

For a moment, he stops watching Lombard.
I know you absolutely don't give a damn, but .... when i say i'm gonna help you with this match, i mean it. Believe it or not ... i won't try to throw it.
Not to be mean, but ... I'm not sure that you could possibly win this match without me. I mean that maybe three opponents or a 2 vs 1 vs 1 could be rather difficult to handle.

He stares again at him.
I like your self-confidence, but willing or not, you'll need your old tag partner to help you out tonight. So i won't throw the match, for what i'm killing myself to try to explain ... only if you do the same and especially if you'll accept help.
Else, I could very well leave. It's a problem between you and kurt, right ?
It's as you wish, man.
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: 16.10 FNC's Tag Match   16.10 FNC's Tag Match Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:15 am

Lombard listens to Hawk. When Hawk is finished speaking Lombard stops paceing and walks directly towards Hawk until he is standing just inches away. Grabbing Hawk's mic Lombard begins to talk.

Lombard: Hawk, I'll take you at your word. You and me can finish whatever the crap it is that we have going on after we finish Rock and Kurt. You'll have 100% of my effort and anger put towards Kurt and Rock tonight. There is no way I am throwing this match. During this match tonight there will be no foul play between the two of us.

Slowly Lomabrd reaches out his hands and waits for Thunderhawk to shake it.

Lombard: One last time, lets kick some butt.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: 16.10 FNC's Tag Match   16.10 FNC's Tag Match Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:20 am

Hawk climbs down from his ringpost and seems to hesitate ...
But in the end he decides to shake Lombard's hand. He then takes his mic back.

I think that they'll regret having given us troubles. As many before them.
And I bet that they already know it, the proof is that they're still hiding backstage. I don't know why, I'm not 100% reassured ... there's a 2% that bothers me. Anyway, you're right, let's go for some buttkicking
Back to top Go down
Kurt Cobain
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: 16.10 FNC's Tag Match   16.10 FNC's Tag Match Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:36 am

The lights start flickering in the arena , System of a Down are starting to play "Science" , sparks are falling down from the roof and Kurt Cobain walks out to the entrance ramp accompanied by some huge ovations of his fans and boos from his haters. He has a mic in hands

Kurt Cobain: Sorry guys that i'm so late. I was back struggling a bit , because i threw up in my mouth a bit when you said you wanna take 100 % of "effort" towards me and the Rock . Lombard , me and my millions of fans agree .... That this sounded very ......unconventional, well it seems not unconventional for you since you like playing with your razorwire chain so much!! I wonder who of you is the one "who gets the pin in your team".....normally it should be hawkster , since he likes flying so much

Some fans are laughing cause of this comment

Kurt Cobain: Now let's get serious again , Lombit** and Hawksty , i have to agree with you in one thing , and that is that one last time butts will be kicked in a match with the Warbirds , but the twist is that it will be your a**es that will be kicked!
And be afraid , cause next week Lombard , when we will have our title match in an I QUIT match , KURT ..... IS COMIN'...!

Kurt walks back again twoards the backstage area . As he arrives the exit he turns around looks straight foreward to Lombard

Kurt Cobain:.... FOR YOUR RCW HONOR CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Kurt walks back backstage
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: 16.10 FNC's Tag Match   16.10 FNC's Tag Match Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:46 am

Hawk suddenly bursts out in a strong laughter and shakes his head.
KURT ! Holy **** ! As I said ... We know YOU'RE COMIN'. But let me tell you one thing : you might very well be COMIN' ... but i'm sure that lomby will make himself a pleasure of sending you BACK again ! As I'll do with rocky ...

He calmly goes to sit on his ringpost again and points to cobain, with another laughter.
"Beware kurtie ... be careful rocky ... because a flying Hawky is comin' right for you."
A bunch of fans starts laughing.
"No title from me, just a personal satisfaction in seeing you pinned ... or better, tapping out. And being provoked motivates me even more.

He suddenly stops smiling.
"You know what ? You're maybe right. I'm the ... flying guy around here. But we shall see who will laugh best in the end :
the one who flies ...
... or the ones who stay down. A.K.A. : You and your friend."
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

PostSubject: Re: 16.10 FNC's Tag Match   16.10 FNC's Tag Match Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Lombard picks up his microphone and looks at Kurt backing towards the ramp exit.

Lombard: Kurt. . .for a man that's comin. . .aren't you headed in the wrong direction? As always...you're all bark and no bite. And as always, I'm here in the ring. . .with this belt over my shoulder...ALWAYS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 16.10 FNC's Tag Match   16.10 FNC's Tag Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

16.10 FNC's Tag Match
Page 1 of 1