Share | 

Defending the belt.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

PostSubject: Defending the belt.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 am

The arena goes dark as Lombards intro music is played. The sound of machineguns is heard. Red, White, and Blue pyrotechnics shoot from the four ringposts and a ball of fire like napalm bursts in the air over the center of the ring. Lombard makes his way to the ring with his Razorwire chain around his neck and the Honor Title Belt over his right shoulder. The fans are cheering Lombard and as he slides into the ring he takes time at each ring post to acknowledge them. Finally a microphone decends from the ceiling and Lombard waits for the fans to quiet so he can speak.

Lombard: Thank you FANS!

The cheering erupts again and Lombard pauses to again raise the belt up to the crowd.

Lombard: It looks like tonight all you fans will get what you have been waiting for. A chance at seeing me once again defend my title. As we all know. . .Kurt "HAS BEEN COMIN" for my title for some time now. It's finally time to shut his big mouth up. I just hope for his sake I leave him concious enough to be able to speak the words "I QUIT" into my microphone! Kurt! I know you're out there! I know you're listening! I know "KURT IS COMIN"! I've got just two words for you..... BRING IT!!!

Lombard throws his microphone to the floor and waits for Kurt to come to the ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurt Cobain
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Defending the belt.   Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:12 am

No music hits and nothing seems to happen , but then suddenly Kurt can be seen on the titantron taping his hand in the locker room preparing for the match. Kurt looks up and starts speaking

Kurt Cobain: Lombard , i won't do you the favour of coming out there right now , our match starts in a few minutes and i'm not done with my preperations yet. There's one thing you said that you seem not to understand. I would rather pass out than say the words "I Quit"!!

Kurt stands up , cuts the tape , fixes it and loos again into the camera

Kurt Cobain: You should bring it too Lombard , and be afraid!! 'Cause Kurt ...IS.....!!

Kurt gets interrupted when someone suddenly opens the door and rushes into the room , Kurt is too suprised to realize who attacks him. The person has a baseball bat in his jumps and baseball bat-clothelines Kurt. The cameran trips and drops the camera , so nobody can see who attacked Kurt.
Lombard who is still in the ring looks shocked and surprised

(OOC;`: can we put right here an advertisement , it would give kurt a bit rest befiore the match , and then after the advertisement it starts with kurt's entrance --->)

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena , System of a Down starts playing "Science" and Kurt Cobain steps out on the entrance ramp
Many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron.
Kurt walks down the entrance ramp and raises his fist above his head to signalize that he's not injured from the attack prior. Kurt rushes into the ring and quickly steps up to the top turnbuckle and looks around the arena. Then he turns around , still on the top turnbuckle and looks determined at Lombard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Defending the belt.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: RCW : The RolePlay Section :: In Ring-
Jump to: