RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Award speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurt Cobain
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Award speech Empty
PostSubject: Award speech   Award speech Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:50 am

Under thunderous applaus Kurt Cobain comes to the stage with his new RCW Honor Championship around his waist , wearing a black suit and he gets ready to talk

Kurt Cobain: Wow...guys that's a huge surprise for me , winning the "Best newcomer award"! I wanna thank my mother my coaches.... ahh just kidding . I thank my millions and millions of fans in RCW!!

Huge ovations by the fans

Kurt Cobain: This award means a bit to me , it resembles my acceptance i got here after only a short time , but....

Kurt looks down to his RCW Honor Championship

Kurt Cobain: This baby right there makes me even happier!!! And it was like expected , a war you all have witnessed two days ago at FNC , and now I AM THE RCW HONOR Champion!!!

A chant is started by the fans " Kurt Cobain , Kurt Cobain , Kurt Cobain"

Kurt Cobain: I wanna thank and that is not meant to be ironic , my opponent from yesterday , Lombard , who pushed me to the limit and who gave me a great fight. Lombard...I know you want your rematch...and you will get it , but right now there's another topic that keeps bothering me

Kurt is looking for words and now looks a bit enrages

Kurt Cobain: I wanna make this thing quick , the "After Season Party" is waiting for me and i promised Shanna to not let her wait ....

Kurt walks to the middle of the entrance ramp lifts the mic

Kurt Cobain: ... AMARU...BE AFRAID , (OOC:i wont stop with my catchphrase guys lol! cheers) 'CAUSE KURT ...IS COMIN'!
Back to top Go down

Award speech
Page 1 of 1