RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First aftermath and problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

First aftermath and problems Empty
PostSubject: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:56 am

Thunderhawk stops his car in the parking lot, and gets out dressed in civilian. He went to the arena to train a bit, fearing to lose shape ...
On his way to the door, he starts thinking.

"Woo ...Tough match, the Monday one ... Well, at least i won largely. Now they'll see what I really am." He glances at his watch and continues thinking. "More than a day has passed, and I still feel some pain in this damn leg. Crap, I think that I hit the LSK a bit too strongly ..."

He raises his eyes and sees someone in front of the entrance door. Two people and a little child. They look like they are waiting for him. As he approaches, he sees that they are covered in blood and that their forehead is marked with a bullet's hole. He recognizes his parents and sister.

He falls to his knees filled with terror, and his hallucinations vanish. "It can't be ! Why am I becoming like this ! I am getting mad ! What the hell ..."

His eyes become lifeless and he falls to the ground shaking himselfn like in an epilepsy crisis, mumbling delirious words.
A doctor runs to see what happens with two staff members. He quickly checks him and gives him two pills. After some seconds, Hawk returns normal.

"Feeling better ?" the doctor asks.
Hawk stares at him "Never felt better, doc ... Never felt better."

He stands up and takes his cellphone calling a number. We can hear him say : "Yes, it's me ... I know, I thought that they had stopped too ... When could I possibly ..." He then pauses, listening carefully. "This afternoon, around 4 o'clock ? Perfect, I'll be there. Thanks"

He then rushes to his car and leaves in a strong screeching noise.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:26 am

April 8th _ 11:09
Thunderhawk 's car stops in the parking lot. He stays in it various minutes, looking in a suitcase put on the seat next to him, and seems to consider something.
He takes his white mask and puts it on, motioning to open the car door, but suddenly stops and looks back to the case.
He takes his mask off and takes another one with a deep sigh. This one is black.

He gets off the car and shuts it closed, as S. Connors walks to him.

Shelly Connors : "Thunder ! Do you have a couple of minutes to answer some questions ?"
Thunderhawk : "Sure I have ... Tell me." He sighs.

"Yesterday we saw that you had a ... crisis here. Looked like an epilepsy crisis. Are you feeling well ?"
Thunderhawk puts his right hand on his forehead and rubs his face.
"Well, phisically im almost in a perfect shape. It's forgotten. That was just an attack, i have sometimes ... But morally, I think that i'm not that good ..."

"Why that ?"
Thunderhawk stares at a point behind the reporter. "Personal s**t ... Old memories coming up to my mind ... Painful ones. It doesn't really matter."

The reporter nods : "And could we know what ? Maybe it's secret ... ?"
"Well, it isn't a ... secret, I just don't want it to be shouted on the roofs ... I'll tell it when time comes. Not now, not here."

"I understand. Another subject ... Monday you'll face theRock after a great victory on Telan. Any thoughts, something you want to ..."

Thunder interrupts her : "Well, last Monday i think i showed what i was able to do ... A good victory, with all the respect for Telan ... I just managed to hit a Senton Splash and my LSK, that made the deal ...
About theRock ... A tougher challenge ... I respet him very much, as a man and as a great fighter ... I will have a hard time, he will have an even harder one beating me. We'll see in the ring. So good luck to him, and shall the better of us win."

"Are you confident, or ..."
"Well, I know what my possibilities are, i showed what i was able to do, theRock did the same. It will be a great match, a suffered victory for anyone who'll win. I'm personally not that confident. I have some chances, i know that ... But theRock is really good ... Will be hard to win.
Now i would have something to do, so do you mind ... ?"

"Oh, not at all, thank you for your disponibility." Thunderhawk goes to the building. "It was Tom Robinson with Thunderhawk ... Nothing to add from me ..."

In the distance, we can see Hawk almost falling, grabbing a wall not to crash on the ground. He coughs and slowly enters the arena.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:11 am

Sparkhawk is arriving to the roster place as every day, and he finds Thunderhawk also entering the place. Looking at thunderhawk he notices that he's having trouble to walk entering the place.

- Hey, are you ok? Want me to help you to reach the doctor? You shouldn't be here if you feel that bad

Sparkhawk tries to help Thunderhawk to get up correctly and help him to walk
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:16 am

Thunderhawk puts a hand on Spark's shoulder and gets up. He spits some blood on the ground before taking a deep breath, leaning on the wall.

"Thanks, mate ... I really appreciate." He looks the sky and turns down to spit other blood. "I really presume i am not well." He grins. "But I think i'm fine now. I still need to kick theRock's a*s on monday, after all ..."

He laughs slowly. "Thanks again. Just to know, why did you help me ? You're one of the few who would do it ..."
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:55 am

- you Presume? - Sparkhawk looks to Thunderhawk with worried face after what he said. Started for a second to shake Thunderhawk to see if he reacts, but also saw could be dangerous to do it.

- You're coming to the doctor now, you want it or not. TheRock can wait! Your health can't!

Sparkhawk lifts thunderhawk and take him over his right shoulder and starts to walk to the infirmary. - Why i help you? Come on, why i shouldn't help? Also you're one of the few guys here that didnt received me with a hit. So let´s go, so the doctor check you out -
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:58 am

Thunderhawk suddenly somersaults, getting off Spark's shoulder, and starts to laugh.
"You know, mate ... I still can walk myself. But i don't mind if you accompany me ... But it's not the physical aspect of it that worries me most ..."

Thunder opens the door and enters, keeping it opened for Spark

Last edited by Thunderhawk on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:02 am

- You know, next time you can ask me to let you back in the floor, dont risk my reflexes... Lets go in and see what the doctor have to say. My training can wait a little - Said Sparkhawk meanwhile entered the doc office with Thunderhawk
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:14 am

Thunder waits a second before entering.
"Maybe he's right ... But if only it simply was a physical problem ... I fear it could be much worse, and not only there ... Well, we'll see ..."

He finally enters
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: In the office ...   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:03 am

Thunder and Spark see the doctor, as if he was waiting already.

"Hello, guys ... Who has a problem, and what does it consist in ?"
Thunder motions to himself and the doctor stares at him through a pair of thick glasses. "I already had, as you know, a couple of epilepsy attacks ... And right now I started spitting blood ... I don't know what happens ..."

The doc slowly nods.
"I see ... As for the epilepsy, don't think it is a real problem. If you had it younger, well, not much to say about it. Is it the case ?" Thunder nods.
"Only when I was around thirteen ... right after my parents were ..." He bites his inferior lip and stops. "After they died. Since then, i had a couple of years in which i felt bad, had some attacks ..."

"I just can give you some pills ..." says the doctor. "But what worries me is that blood ..." Thunder stares at the floor.
"Did something particular happen in your match, monday ?"

Thunder suddenly watches him. "Well, except a Piledriver ... I felt a damn lot of pain in my neck and the chest. I thought it was strange ..."

The doctor smiles. "It's possible that you fell badly ... But i think it's something else ... Think well."
Thunder stares at him. "Yeah ... Maybe i know. During my first attack ... I had a bad contorsion, a bad spasma. I felt pain in the throat. A cut there ?"

"Possible too ... However I can't determine yet the causes. In any case, you really need to be careful. Don't do the daredevil in your match monday. Could be a problem, and watch out for that throat. I would need particular analysis, but i don't have time right now ... If it goes on, well, just come back."

Thunder gets up and shakes the doctor's hand before motioning for the door.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am

- Doctor, excuse me, yes i know you know a lot better than me, but he is really able to fight? no risk for his health? Shouldn't we talk with the Chief of the Roster?

Sparkhawk gives a worried look to Thunderhawk about his health, and hold him before he starts going out of the room
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:29 am

Thunder stops Spark's arm in mid-air.
"Doc ... Whatever you'll say right now, I don't care." He stares deep in the doctor's eyes with a glacial look. Never his eyes looked this way.

The doctor mumbles something but Thunder keeps looking at him.
"You can say what you want. Monday ... Able or not ... I will step on that ring and kick theRock's butt ... I don't care. I never turned back from a challenge. I will never do it ... especially now."

He releases Spark's arm and keeps staring at the doctor. He looks like he would not hesitate to hit his LSK finisher on him ...
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Suddenly HF appears are you going to be alright i mean the blood what about the blood you might die in your next mach whats next i truly feel sorry for your parents but my mom died before i was even old enough to speak know one knew why she kept it a secret that was the start of the bad times *cough*
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:22 am

Thunderhawk grins and puts a hand on Haunted's shoulder.
"For me it's different, Haunted ... they were shot dead under my eyes when i was twelve ..." He pauses and looks the floor. "As for the blood, don't worry about that, it's not a red liquid that will prevent me from kicking theRock's ass."

He then considers a thing and stares at Haunted.
"Stay focused on your next match ... my friend Sparkhawk looks quite motivated about it ..." Smiling, he taps on his shoulder and leaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First aftermath and problems   First aftermath and problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First aftermath and problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCW:International Ring Forum :: Trashcan-
Jump to: